• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k1gibson
    Stormtrooper
    • Jan 2009

Joe Bonamassa

Like a little slide 7min mark
    Last edited by k1gibson; 02-15-2012, 06:57 PM.
    sigpic
    "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
    "Conquer, but don't triumph."

Comment

• Cottoinc
      Imperial Advisor
      • Dec 2009
      • DSA Cotto

I have a station on Pandora based on AWOL Nations Sail that plays a nice mix of new alternative and vocal industrial.
      "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
      Colclazure: "No, sir."
      Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
      ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

• APAT
        Honorary DSA
        • Mar 2010

Bump for light

Lots of great suggestions in the shoutbox! Didn't know you guys liked the same stuff I do.

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
        "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Light496
          Stormtrooper

Defiantly some great suggestions. Really liking Mac lethal, the grouch and blackalicious. Mf doom, murs are one of my favorite rappers nice too see that people know about them normally when I ask people if they know who they are they always respond which a "no" or "who?". If I may recommend some people I would say listen to immortal technique, Jedi mind tricks, talib kweli, army of the Pharos,Vinnie Paz, zion I, and atmosphere.
          Last edited by Light496; 02-23-2013, 10:45 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Light496
            Stormtrooper

This is one of my favorite songs at the moment.... Enjoy
            sigpic

Comment

• APAT
              Honorary DSA
              • Mar 2010

Good stuff light. Hadn't heard of vinnie paz and army of the pharos.

Check out doomtree, pos, sims, the perceptionists, astronomous, jazz addicts, the coup, brother ali, the crest, eyedea, common market, and last but not least.... the grouch (tony mentioned but worth mentioning again).

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Light496
                Stormtrooper

They're all very good really liking the grouch and doomtree.

Check out deltron 3030, Aesop rock, dumbfounded, hieroglyphics, and wax if you've never heard of them. IMHO they're very good.
                Last edited by Light496; 02-24-2013, 09:02 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• APAT
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Mar 2010

Had never heard Dumbfounded. Digging it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvX-...9A3CA5E17FF090

Comment

• Light496
                    Stormtrooper

You should listen to this one if you haven't already
                    sigpic

Comment

• FunkyFaulc
                      Civilian
                      • Mar 2009

Taylor Swift and "The Beibs".

No really...I'm way to commercial for you guys... or maybe I'm just stuck in time. Most of my rock playlists include a mix of genres from the 90s (Soundgarden, Green Day, Weezer, Rage against the Machine, U2, Boys II men, and other R&B favorites). I have a bunch of older rock as well (think Guitar Hero type classic rock).

My newer stuff is mostly John Mayer, John Legend, Lenny Kravitz, Bruno Mars, Jack Johnson, etc. I'm getting mellow in my old age.

"Are you questioning my Bad-Assness? Have you seen my guns?"

Comment

• Muncher
                        Lieutenant

This will probably throw you guys through a loop, but I'll give it a shot. If you have heard of Gospel Rap. KJ-52 is the original innovator but the most recent artist are Lacrae, Trip Lee, and Andy Mineo. I don't remember who was asking me about it on the PS3 a while back. Fuego by Lacrae is a nice up beat one from his latest album.
                        We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎