X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Omen
    Civilian
    • Oct 2005

Hey whats up!

Just saying hi, I dun think I've ever been to this site yet. Well, looking forward to play with you guys in swbf2, last match I had with you guys was when I was in JOT$, was fun.

also, if you don't know, there is a swbf comic, me and BS Racer do, you may like it.

it can be found at http://www.pixelpwnage.com

there are more comics found in the archives (link at bottom of page)

also, feel free to come by the BS server and play some. we keep the ai levels up there, and reinforcements even higher, so you may like it. =]
    I'll also give ratix the password for the server when its locked. if interested.

cya
    -OMEN-
    *BS* Omen aka FakorX

• RaTix
    Emperor

Thx for the Invite. Just PM me on this site with the password.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
      Civilian
      • Jan 2005

Welcome man , Yea SWBF has died down ALOT now .
      Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎