Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

Just got the ATT uverse internet. This things gettin me 18mbps download and 2mbps upload. It is smooth. Damn good for a wireless

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• l2ickeh
      Civilian
      • Nov 2012
      • l2ickeh

Originally posted by JDEZ09
      Just got the ATT uverse internet. This things gettin me 18mbps download and 2mbps upload. It is smooth. Damn good for a wireless

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
      Welp, I may have to change then. I'm lucky to get 2mbs, getting 500kps to 1mb most the time. Guess I'll be checking into U-Verse.
      sigpic

Comment

• hecx2370
        Civilian
        • May 2012

Originally posted by l2ickeh
        I'm not sure if it's my router, internet, or youtube. I'm trying to watch the tank video and it's loading like I am on dial-up. Only able to watch a few seconds at a time before it goes buffering.

Damn small town and their monopolies. We have only 1 company to get internet from....Well, unless I want to go with ATT U-verse....Which is looking like a better deal this this shitty shit I am paying for. /end rant
        I find that consumer grade routers just can't handle the internet throughput especially doing a remote user VPN. Their cheap processor can't handle the traffic. I went through several devices and then decided on a small business router and enterprise wireless solution. At the time not too many offered the "A" band just b/g. In my area you share the B/G channels with too many people. I suggest reviewing what you have and checking out any new hardware that may be way better than what was out there a couple of years ago. If you don't care about distance than the A band is the way to go! Also disable any services you may not be using.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎