Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fromunda
    Honorary DSA

Lemme see your ink....

I posted my new tat in the Gears 3 thread but later realized that most of the PS3 guys wouldn't check the thread to see it.....Then I thought it would be cool to have a thread where people could show off their ink if they wanted too. I have 2 others, 1 I will post when I take a pic of it and 1 that doesn't show up well in pictures(until I get it colored) so here is my newest one(last night).

I had the artist take a pic of it after he finished the outline before he started the color and shading.

And here is the finished tat, I put a picture of a Gears grenade next to it so you who don't play Gears(I am sad for you) will know what I was going for we decided to go with the concept art of the nade.

So lets see some other people post pics of their ink.
  • k1gibson
    Stormtrooper
    • Jan 2009

FireBird emblem and Libra sign together, theres still more to do
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
    "Conquer, but don't triumph."

Comment

• fromunda
      Honorary DSA

I like that KG, what else are you going to add to it?

Comment

• k1gibson
        Stormtrooper
        • Jan 2009

Going to add some kind of back ground
        sigpic
        "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
        "Conquer, but don't triumph."

Comment

• fromunda
          Honorary DSA

Just got this one done 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• fromunda
            Honorary DSA

And on behalf of Norm I would like to share his new tat.....

LMAO Just playing Norm.

Comment

• fromunda
              Honorary DSA

I got this for a late birthday present, I am going to get it finished next Friday. I was planning on getting something else but when I got there for my appointment I didn't like how the drawing he did had turned out so I went with my backup. I wanted more than just a basic logo(although it is bad ass) but tribal is so 90's so I was going to go with some curved blade like objects with the same metallic color but by the time I settled on which Thundercats logo I wanted we didn't have time for the blades too so I will get them done Friday.

I took this one while we were taking a break so I could stretch my leg because my knee was turned at a funny angle. If you look in the upper left hand corner you can see the logo we printed out with rough sketches of the blades. They may not look exactly like that when it's done but should be close.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎