X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mogh
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

LA Forum Spamfest

I have a great idea. At 7:00 PM CST, I am going to post as many random one line spam topics as I can. I think we should get as many people as possible to do the same.

Think about it, if we get 30 people to post about 10 or more spam topics, the mods would have about 300 or more threads to go through. I myself plan on doing it for at least a half an hour (if I can get away with it). With the 60 second rule, I can get about 30 in myself. If I get banned, I will go to the second of my 4 accounts there and continue.

If you are already banned, try to get another account and join in. It would be sweet if we could hit 1000 threads in about 30 minutes.

Let me know here if you want to do this.

Your comrade against the man,
    THE Son of Mogh
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Yet another example of why I have little to nothing to do with the LA forums and the retards that post on it.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• captnjeter
      Honorary DSA

What had me fooled with the LA forums is that they got rid of the BF1 boards and the PS2 BF2 boards and just had a big one for SWBF2.

I just use it for finding clan websites quickly and see if anyone's talking to DSA there.
      "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

The reason for this post by Mogh is if anybody has hit these forums up, there are a bunch of new mods who have blocked multiple users and locked almost all thread topics. It is amazing as they are combative with the various fourm users who have gone well beyond conversing about the game and instead use it for a multiclan forum. So there are a lot of LA forum users who are pissed at how some of SWBF's loyal customers are being treated. Personally, don't have the time nor the inclination to fight this little fight---never cared too much for the forums to begin with. But I understand that they are trying to get a message across.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• captnjeter
          Honorary DSA

The bomb, and the fallout

Well I took a peek at this spam fest and boy... wow. 14 pages at one point of useless shit. Pathetic. One of the mods is banning people, clearly pissed of. Tonight, that was human stupidity at it's finest.

Still, there was some comedy in the madness. I espicially liked whoever came up with the name "Nuke the mods". But, it was clearly an idiot convention there.
          "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎