Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SCYTHE
    Civilian
    • Jul 2005

well i've ben kickin ass on single player. gotta wait till the 15th for my new ISP provider, then i can again be with my DSa brothers. im impressed with some asspects of the game but there are some little things that bother me (most of which is the pointless tailgun on the ARC) but still a very new gameplay style i can look forward to.

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

I've been playing this game alot, and as much as I want to like it, I still can't help but feel disgusted. I hate the new aiming reticule. Trying to speed up or slow down, and you barrel roll gets old fast.

Online voices sound crappy at best. Felucia may be fine to some, but I'd still rather have the cloud city map back, and Rhen Var.

I do like the fact that HWG's are better against vehicles, but some classes like the CIS SBD seem castrated, and too slow.

Several times I've spawned on ships, and just watched my trooper fall endlessly through space,like he just "melted" through the floor. Oh my, what fun that is.

The re-spawn time has been moved from 10 seconds, to up to 15. I guess that's to allow you to fire up a new smoke, while you're waiting.

And if they wanted to remove the prone position,so be it. But they should've left it for the Snipers.

It just seems to me that they were so concerned about adding new stuff,that they forgot to fix problems with the old game.

I wanted to blast rebels out of space, while defending the Death Star(s).

I wanted to attack rebels while they tried to escape Hoth.

I wanted CP's on enemy ships, so you could "capture" them.

I didn't want to play as Yoda, or a "floating" Emperor with weakened force lightning.

I didn't want maps so dark you can't hardly see what's going on, or one hit, one kill Gammorians.

I wanted a working leaderboard, and games where I could use tactics, instead of holding CP's and praying that the AI would back me up.

It could've had soooo much potential,and instead, it just let me down.

New yes, but good, no.

In service to the DSA,

Tie.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎