• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

Cotto is out of service

LOL So my internet cut out on my friday night. The tech will not be out till Monday or Tuesday. On Wensday I will be going out of town to help my dad recover from surgery to remove some cancer. I will not be back from that until Sunday sept 30th. I will have my phone on me and tapatalk so i can keep up on site stuff but no pc or xbox stuff for me. :-( . I will need some one to step up and handle things for COD for the next week. Thank good i dont need to internet to play bl2

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

• Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

update: my internet is back on I hope it stays that way
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎