Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captnjeter
    Honorary DSA

Checking up

How's it going everyone? Just wanted to see how everyone is doing. Most of the guys on the 360, I communicate with often enough, but just letting some of the PS3 guys from the glory days that everything is going well. I have one last semester of college before I finally graduate. I am bringing my 360 with me up to college this semester, so hopefully I'll find some time to hop on even when I'm up there. I'm home for another week, but in between work and helping out the broadcasting students at my high school, it's been a struggle to find time to play. I should have a lot of time next week though.

To be honest, I put in the original Battlefront last week and have been going through the single player. It brought back a lot of memories of this place. It'll be eight years in April since I joined up, which is scary to think that's 1/3rd of my life. I'll try to keep in touch here or on the Xbox. Maybe I'll pick up Battlefield 3 at some point to since we seem to have a bunch of people that play that. I don't think I could ever return to be a fully active person in the clan again, but I do miss playing with Ratix and Norm and Kamui and everyone that I haven't been able to play with the past couple of years.

So keep well, and hopefully I'll see you online!
    "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter
  • Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

Good to hear from you jeter. You are always welcome to join us when you are on. Glad to hear school is almost over for you. If you would like to be added to one of the 360 rosters let me know. That way you can keep up with whats going on.
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎