Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dazwellia
    Honorary DSA
    • May 2013

As a woman, I can admit this much about my gender. We have no idea what we want most of the time. Dealing with my own shit is bad enough. No way would I want to complicate mine (or Des's lives) further by bringing in another chick full time. I am all for some girl time (just me and her, I'm not into sharing my man, remember) but live-in? No.
    Last edited by Deslock; 01-13-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• AmrcnZeR0
      Civilian
      • May 2012
      • AmrcnZeR0

Everybody's talking about having multiple women/ wives.. I'm over here like I can't even find a girlfriend :(

Comment

• fitzgerald7
        Honorary DSA
        • Jul 2009

Your not the only one Zero me too man.
        sigpic
        :burnin: I HAVE AVENGED YOU:burnin:
        :burnin:CLAYMORE + FITZ= SCARY:burnin:

Comment

• KuroiStar
          Stormtrooper

Lol you poor guys. I would offer up a few of my ex-girlfriends, but all of them are freaking psycho, a good screw at most, not dating material.

Comment

• JDEZ09
            Honorary DSA
            • Jul 2009

Lol kuroi the pimp chick XD
            sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• nd32479
              Imperial Advisor
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by KuroiStar
              Lol you poor guys. I would offer up a few of my ex-girlfriends, but all of them are freaking psycho, a good screw at most, not dating material.
              Ummm...we are guys. I am sure just a "good screw" would be perfectly acceptable, appreciated and get you an instant promotion to Darth and maybe even Co-Emperor!:emperor:

"All HAIL KuroiStar...Keep the Pimp Hand Strong" has a very nice ring to it.
              ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
              The innumerable caravan, which moves
              To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
              His chamber in the silent halls of death,
              Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
              Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
              By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
              Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
              About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                Stormtrooper

LMFAO! I was reading this in class and I almost busted a gut trying to keep my laugh in. I think I got more than a few strange looks. I like the sound of me being a pimp, not sure that Quinn would like that though, he has a hard enough time with all the jealousy already XD

Comment

• oquinn43
                  Civilian
                  • Jul 2013

Say's the person who gives evil looks to all my female friends.
                  "A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                    Stormtrooper

I'm not doing that anymore. If you think I'm so bad, break up with me. I don't like other bitches rubbing their scent on my toy, that's all.

Comment

• JDEZ09
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jul 2009

Woah now no need for extremeties here lol.

But I get what you are saying. Whenever chicks would talk to me (especially hot ones that i know), my girl gets this really bad attitude and its really funny cuz i dont give a shit when she talks to dudes from like her workplace and school.

I just trust her ya know? And idk if she trusts me 100% so thats why she gets the evil eye when im acting nice to other chicks.

My best friend is a chick that ive known for years. What ive noticed is that my girl tries to embarass me in front of her. Its kind of a drag lol.
                      sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• RaTix
                        Emperor

Women need to understand something. If we are with you and are happy with you, We don't give a fuck about other bitches. Which means we aren't nervous or worried about impressing them and can talk to them with a sense of confidence or comfort. So just because we are talking to another girl, doesn't mean we are flirting. We are just comfortable and don't give a fuck. Just because we may inadvertently squirt our male confidence around to a few girls doesn't mean anything. Hell it's not our fault that your kind are so attracted to that trait. And it's not our fault that you made us this way.

I mention this because when I first started dating my girl a few years ago and we went to the Renn Faire. She was convinced I was flirting with the bar wench right in front of her. NO! Bee Stings (Mead makers) + Renn Faire + Weed + Hot Girlfriend = Happy, talkative, and confident Pimperor. I was having a fucking blast. She's still convinced I was though, I just laugh now because.. well.. you can't argue with crazy.

And make no mistake about it. ALL YOU WOMEN ARE FUCKING CRAZY. It's just a matter of how much crazy we are willing to put up with.
                        Last edited by Deslock; 01-18-2014, 01:19 AM.
                        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Reaper316
                          Honorary DSA
                          • Nov 2009

Well said! I can't seem to find a girl either. Blah...
                          sigpic

Comment

• dazwellia
                            Honorary DSA
                            • May 2013

RaTix, those are salient points, but you need to understand something about women. We are taught to compare and judge ourselves against other women from a very young age. Magazine covers, movies, television, billboards, ect hold us to a standard of beauty most of us can never realistically hope to achieve. So no matter how much our men tell us we're beautiful, we're the only one for them, and try their hardest to show us how sexy they find us, there is always that insecurity in the backs of our minds. There is a little voice telling us we're not good enough, and maybe our man likes her more. And the other girl doesn't have to be an uber hottie either. Just a bit of insight from a "crazy bitch". LOL

Comment

• KuroiStar
                              Stormtrooper

It just makes it harder not to be compared to when I'm not the social norm here, since I seem to be one of the very few girls that goes around campus wearing jeans and a t-shirt when most of them are in tights boots and skirts. Also, it doesn't help that some of the girls that he talks to admits to liking him to my face and continues to rub themselves all over him.

Comment

• nd32479
                                Imperial Advisor
                                • Aug 2009

If they are just rubbing up on him, but you are the only one actually riding him don't sweat it.

As for the women telling you to your face that they like him, just smile and say "I'm sure you do. I don't know why you haven't been able to find someone like him yourself. Why do you think that is?" That will shut them up. Then use their words as fuel for confidence that you got a good guy, that could be with others, but has found something in YOU.

In true long lasting relationships, what attracts us is not what we think of the person we are with, but rather how that person makes us feel ourselves. That is how you should judge relationships.
                                ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
                                The innumerable caravan, which moves
                                To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
                                His chamber in the silent halls of death,
                                Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
                                Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
                                By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
                                Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
                                About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍