X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOG_Yamil
    Civilian
    • Jul 2013

Greetings from TeamJOG

Hi everybody first of all i came as an ambassador of JOG i've been with my clan since SWBFII and is great news that the new battlefront is coming i invite you to visit our website www.teamjog.com so we can make of battlefront 3 another tight and big community like before.. i still remember some clan matches with you guys i use to be the sniper of our team..

What are you guys expecting from BFIII? i hope they bring the jedi/sith part again and that the conquest classes remain the same

we are also going to be in Battlefield 4 and CoD ghosts

hope to hear from you guys

JOG_YAMIL
  • JOG_Yamil
    Civilian
    • Jul 2013

well i thought I could receive an answer from you guys we were trying to bring back the most important clans from SWBFII community..

We hope to see you battlefront 3 most of the old clans are coming back together even dead clans..

feel free to visit us

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

Greetings Yamil in the name of the Empire, and the DSA.

As an ambassador from JOG I welcome you, as a fellow former ambassador from the DSA to Clan JOG.

My prior history to Clan JOG should be well known to your Clan by now. And I greet you as a fellow of an opposite group of members, but on peaceful and equal terms.

In prior interactions, our respective clans have been less than kind to each other in the past.

But we, the DSA are not vindictive. The past is the past. But if you wish to open up formal lines of communication now, we are are not adverse to this; unless our Clan leader himself objects. That is his right, and we follow his direction in these matters.

Thank you for your post and remembrance of us by your Clan, in regards to future games, but we as DSA must follow the mandates of our Clanleader, in this regard.

Thank you for your consideration and remembrance of us, we truly appreciate it, and your post.

In eternal service to the Empire,

Imperial Sentinel Deslock.

sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
        Emperor

What are you guys expecting from BFIII?
        To once again rule the galaxy and crush all those that stand against us. To obliterate all Jedi and Rebel scum from the universe. To make the maps of SWBF3 flow red with the blood of our enemies. To wipe them out, all of them.
        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• JOG_Yamil
          Civilian
          • Jul 2013

I know the history between our clans and let's hope that time closes that chapter

This week i've been searching through all the web for old clans from Star Wars Battlefront II community. I've found and contacted with some of them, even dead clans are rising once again. Unfortunately there are some clans that disband some years ago and nobody knows about their leaders.

My mission is that we can get the old community back again so as a community let the others know who where the pioneers in this game and rule obviously

You are invited to visit our website anytime you want you guys are more than welcome!

And thanks for the reply

P.S. Ratix nice expectations from the game lol

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍