Dark Side Alliance Chronicles Chapters 1-3 (public edit)

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

Bump
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• JDEZ09
      Honorary DSA
      • Jul 2009

Bump

- Allies are looking for mercenaries for planetary conquest on Dust 514. We must be an active corporation in game to show them our capabilities as a team.
      sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• JDEZ09
        Honorary DSA
        • Jul 2009

Disregard the (Chap1-3 title of this thread) Chapter 4 is now available for public broadcast.
        sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
          Honorary DSA
          • Jul 2009

Bump
          sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
            Honorary DSA
            • Jul 2009

When you realize that this is just how it all started. Alot has definitely happened. soo much to talk about.

from the dropship derpin to the epic wars. where to begin..
            sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
              Honorary DSA
              • Jul 2009

Bumping thread for the new recruits and casual visitors. Enjoy!

- JDEZ09
              #DSADUST514 Director
              sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                Honorary DSA
                • Jul 2009

bump
                sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
                  Emperor

We should probably take this and move it to the Article section like Deslock's stuff. This way you won't have to bump it every year, lol.
                  "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                  ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎