X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

Support the Darkside Alliance on DUST514.com

This posted link will take you to the official dust514 website, packed with info on the game from developers and feedback from the players. The reason why i posted this was so that you can see just how our developing chronicles are featured on the website. The dev team at ccp recognizes the lore that people write and publicly compliment them by placing excerpts from the stories that they like on ther dev blogs. This helps the community see our works, as well as promotes our cause in dust514. By logging in with your psn id, you can like this page and subscribe to it to help it gain status among the lore section. The newest issue has over 3,000 views here on the site from members and visitors, so lets continue to give them what they want. More badass stories,

Keep up the good work gentlemen. Things are really shaping up for this title. If you havent gotten on board with dust and you own a ps3. Talk to me or any of our higher ranked dust mercenaries and we will get you sponsored and started up.

Dust514 Elite Mercenaries
    JDEZ09 - Directorate
    DSABOSS - Directorate

Hecx - ground squad command
    Rion0 - ground squad command
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus
  • rion_0
    Civilian
    • Jun 2013

shooting each other in the face for money just made my day!
    sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
      Honorary DSA
      • Jul 2009

LMAO i knew people would like that.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
      sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎