Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

I just don't know what to say.....

But this literally sickened me. Not only as an American, but as a veteran. And it even has a quote from our own "beloved" George Luca$:

All this did is prove to me why we as a nation need Ron/Rand Paul to step up and win. It's no wonder to me why we didn't see this on the nightly news.

I always thought Steve Jobs was an asshole. A smart, genius level guy, but still just another egotistical greedy, asshole.

Now I know why.

Des.

P.S.:

For a good bonus, just read the comments section.

And it's NOT getting better:

A study shows that the top 1 percent of earners took more than one-fifth of the country’s total income in 2012, one of the highest levels recorded.
    Last edited by Deslock; 02-05-2014, 02:40 AM.

sigpic
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Glad to say I hate iPhones and will never have one. I've never liked Apple and this is just another reason to feel justified in that conviction. Also glad I'm an AMD guy and not Intel.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Light496
      Stormtrooper

I hate apple and this just reinforced my feelings about them as a company. I just really dont like their products, too many bullshit restrictions and issues. steve jobs was a grade A asshole and this just made it worse.
      sigpic

Comment

• The_Blunt
        Officer
        • Jul 2007
        • DSA Blunt

I've been debating getting rid of my iPhone recently.

On one hand, the most important people in my life all have iPhones. iMessage is free between us and it's very fast and works over wifi. I also don't really care about the restrictions or anything. I don't like how open Androids are.

On the other hand, iPhone has been the worst experience with mobile phones I've ever had in my entire life. In less than one year, I am already on my second iPhone and I have had 3 SIM card failures. Both Verizon and Apple are giving me the run-around and pointing fingers at each other.

But I know it's Apples fault because a quick Google search yields these results:

So the 4 major carriers in the USA are all making faulty SIM cards for the iPhone 5? Give me a break.
        sigpic

Comment

• l2ickeh
          Civilian
          • Nov 2012
          • l2ickeh

I've had an Android since early 2010. I've only had HTCs though and I'll be sticking with them. I've never had any problems with them, even dropped a few I'm the toilet and after a night in rice, continued to function just fine.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍