Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captnjeter
    Honorary DSA

I read the Thrawn Trilogy back about four years ago before episode II came out. Those were some good books. However, I did not like how Thrawn died or the "Luuke" clone. The first two books were amazing, the third sort of let me down.

I read Shadows of the Empire and played the N64 game, and again I don't like how Dash dies.

These guys really suck at coming up with death scenes.
    "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

thrawn

LMFAO R2....alright you got me again man. Let me rephrase that: "Grand Admiral Thrawn....is my favorite 'employee' of the empire-post or pre Palpatine's death." (wether he actually received a check after the fall of the emperor, the imperial treasury had to be effected, is not something I'm sure of)

Jeter i do agree that some of the better characters have suffered lame deaths. And speaking of Deaths can anyone help me with this? What freaking happened to Asajj Ventriss? The books had her escape from Dooku alive in Dark Rendeveus, the cartoon had her killed by Anakin, is there a tie-in to the comics im missing? "Where in the world is....Asajj Ventriss?"

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Tomahawk
        Imperial Guard
        • Feb 2006

I'm not really up on all the info. of star wars but didn't Obi-Wan eventually kill her??

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
          Honorary DSA

ISF INTEL REPORT ATTN MAJINTONY

MAJINTONY,

I HAVE DISPATCHED A RECON SQUAD TO SCOUR THE KNOWN GALAXY FOR ANY INFO ON ASAJJ VENTRESS. HERE ARE SOME OF MY FINDINGS;

STAR WARS DB

WIKIPEDIA

"The fate of Asajj Ventress after the fall of the Republic is unknown, although it is known for sure that she survived the Galaxy-wide Clone Wars."
          WOOKIEEPEDIA (STAR WARS VERSION OF WIKIPEDIA)

ASAJJ VENTRESS FANLISTING

RPGGAMER.com

FURTHER INFO:
          HISTORY OF THE JEDI AND THE SITH

HISTORY OF ASAJJ VENTRESS

IMPERIAL LOSSES ATTAINING THIS INTEL: NONE

Comment

• MajinTony
            Honorary DSA
            • Aug 2005

research

Good work spock! you are definately the #1 intel man in the DSA. i really appreciate the attention to detail....including a bibliography.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎