X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ean
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

Booted For Cheating

Im not sure this is the proper place for this topic, feel free to move it wherever.

I was totally pwnzerizing on your DSA Jedi battles server.

I had near 55 kills, in a short amount of time, the people who were playing were very noobish, and it was easy to rack up the kills, as they didnt seem to know what they were doing.

But the problem is.. it seems that if you are making a very large amount of kills, to the amount of deaths.. the server decides you cant possibly be that good, and posts a vote to boot you for "cheating" Im connecting on my PS2, how am i supposed to be cheating?

After the server posted the opportunity to boot me for "cheating" about 6 times.. they finally booted me.. which really pisses me off. This post is about 2 minutes after it happened.

How am i supposed to cheat with my ps2? Why is that option even there? I can see it happening with PC gaming. .but thats not the case here.

Your server is kick ass, thanks for the fun.. but please do something about this. I am being punished for kicking ass.
  • R2D2
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

Well I’m afraid someone didn’t like that you were a grate player and cast a vote for your termination but unless you were banned we cant do anything anyone can cast a vote to get rid of you but only Admens can ban if they were noobs like you sad then thy didn’t want their buts kicked and casted a vote and got rid of you this has happened many times to me. And you can cheat like Glitching or using code breaker codes (yes they work online) but only the lowest of the low do that.

Comment

• Ean
      Civilian
      • Mar 2006

well, what would any new player do, if they see a vote opportunity to get rid of someone being accused of cheating?

Not only that.. i wasnt booted right away.. it took the server posting 5 or 6 times that i was cheating.. before it happened.

I know i would have voted that way too.. but i wasnt cheating! Ive never even been booted for teamkilling, which does happen.

Comment

• R2D2
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

Do you Know how to boot somone? If not I will tell you.

Comment

• RaTix
          Emperor

Unfortunatly there are alot of Troublmakers, little kids, ppl with no real friends in life, or just scumbags that take pleasure in ruining a game for other ppl. They cant play for shit, and find it nessacary to start a vote to boot good players so they look good, or to just make room for thier retarded friends.

Anyone can start a vote boot on another teammate for a variety of reasons. By defualt the settings on most servers are set to 50% of the team has to vote yes to boot you off. Due to the troubles this feature causes, and since there is no way to turn it off, We have all our publics servers set 75%. This at least gives ppl a fighting chance against the troublemakers out there.
          "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Ean
            Civilian
            • Mar 2006

oh what? I thought the voting thing was a server feature. Can i really start a vote? Even if i play on ps2?

It would really be nice if i could :)

Comment

• R2D2
              Civilian
              • Mar 2006

Yes you press start go to player list and press square on the player you want to boot (player must be on your team) I think you can figure it out from there.

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
                Honorary DSA

booting and you

Yes, you are able to propose the booting of a player from a game, however, as Ratix informed you, the DSA servers are set at 75%. This means that 75% of the people currently in the server must agree that you, (I use "you" as a generic term for the subject), must be booted for whatever reason.

I find it curious that you claim to have been booted from a DSA server, logic suggests that at least 75% of the players in the room at one time decided to boot you, (and by you, I mean you this time), otherwise you wouldn't have been. Please clarify the specifics of this occurance.

Comment

• Queenzkilla1
                  Civilian
                  • Mar 2006

Well ean i will tell you if u want 2 boot someone who is a troublemaker.The only way he probaly booted you is that they are sad because they cant get a kill but can get so many deaths or are mad cause they suck thats why they boot you but get to the chase you can boot someone by pressin start go to the player's name and it will say press square to boot prees square but you must put wat theey are doin like glitchin lagin and harrasment and wen your done it will say boot who ever 4 wat ever.O since i dont kno you i would like to say hello andd welcome to the site hope you go 4 the tryout and hope you mak it.

Queenz

Comment

• Queenzkilla1
                    Civilian
                    • Mar 2006

ah man i am way to slow.

Comment

• Ean
                      Civilian
                      • Mar 2006

hey, thanks everyone for the help, i appreciate it.. this should make gaming much better.

:D

Comment

• imapotato
                        Civilian
                        • Feb 2006

Or where you Aayla Secura and were you double pulling from atop the arena or the building next to the cantina?

People hate those kind of players, and I admit I am one of them, I can get 60 kills with Smurfette, she is way too powerful for such a sucky Jedi

BEWARE THE DARK FRIED SIDE OF THE HASH BROWN

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎