Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    Honorary DSA

World Cup

Is it me or do you feel like you got a lightsaber up the rear after watching Team USA play...I should stick to watching the Stanley Cup.

At least Italy saved me some love...
    Boom. Outta here.

sigpic
  • SithWarrior
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

man iam happy that ITALY won there frist game :D
    ITALY-2|0-GHANA

on june 17th ITALY Vs U.S.A hope to see a good game!!!

Comment

• Zabka
      Imperial Guard
      • Nov 2004
      • DSA Zabka

weeks ago I called for 3-1 loss by the US to the Czechs with at least one goal coming from Koller's head due to his size. Unfortunately, my prediction was too close to the mark. The US just doesnt' have the quality to keep up with likes of Rosicky, Nedved, Koller, Cech, and Baros (who didn't even play!) unless we get a player or two who plays above his level. We just don't have that extra level of ingenuity with the ball.

The other thing I called for was a tie against Italy--the only national team aside from the Mexicans and Portugese that I openly cheer against. Italians are a tremendous side with top skills, but they are whiners, divers, and sore losers. Their behavior in 2002 sealed my disdain for them.

I don't believe the US will make it out of this group. But a tie against Italy and the resulting fury from the Italian press will make the World Cup a success in my eyes. But in reality...while we have a decent starting 11 (significantly hurt by the loss of Gibbs two weeks ago), our top players are no where near the level of the top players that the Czechs, Italians and Ghanans have.
      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Phoenix
        Honorary DSA

The best part of soccer is when they grab their leg like they got shot, wait for the yellow card and get up and run like nothing ever happened.

This is when I wish soccer had enforcers like hockey. US down 3-0? No problem...just send a defender to kick a midfielders butt. You still lose, but your fans feel better.
        Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍