Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ne0 caveman
    Civilian

Hey new member here

Whats up people im new here. If you have a mixer account hit me up with follow it will be greatly appreciated my mixer is Ne0 Caveman
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Welcome to the site Neo Caveman
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

RaTix. Caveman here is one of the guys from IGC, Thanks for joining the site caveman! Make yourself at home!
      " I need a beer "

Comment

• Chahta
        Civilian

Aloha all, Chahta here, VP of Image gaming, just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity, on giving us a chance, for we are a new gaming community, but not new to running the show, give us a holla, if u guys ever need anything VP- Chahta Image

Comment

• RegentOne
          Imperial Advisor

Welcome folks!
          "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
          {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• Birddog269
            Civilian - DD

Yo boys off tomorrow lets kill

Comment

• Reaver
              Reaver commented
              Editing a comment
              My external HD took a shit last night so when I get home Im going to start reinstalling games, I may be down for BF5 later or something

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎