Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

So.....

RaTix mentioned you guys are playing the new CoD, and said it was cross platform. Should we get it for the X-Box or PS4, which side has more members?. I'm tired of playing alone. With my Mother dying, and having to rush to save our home, it all just took a lot out of me. I retreated from life and buried myself in single player games to cope. I want to break out of this funk I'm trapped in, and start having some with everyone again. It's been too long.

sigpic
  • The Luna Maven
    Civilian
    • Nov 2019

Hi there Deslock! I'm not in charge of the COD section, but I do know a lot of our guys here play on Xbox. I'm going to get Chahta to come on in here when he gets a chance to, to get you more information.

Welcome back to the Dark Side, and please don't ever feel the need to apologize for real life.

~Hellcat
    Do no harm, but take no shit

Comment

• Chahta
      Civilian

Well hell there Deslock my condolences for everything you been going through. I would live to have you in our cod battalion, get you in our game nights, have some fun, or get into some competitiveness, what ever you heart desires, we have. Not sure if you are in the discord yet, but that be a good place to start, get you out of that hermit shell. Much love bro..

Hail sith!!! Chahta

Comment

• The Luna Maven
        Civilian
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Chahta
        Well hell there Deslock my condolences for everything you been going through. I would live to have you in our cod battalion, get you in our game nights, have some fun, or get into some competitiveness, what ever you heart desires, we have. Not sure if you are in the discord yet, but that be a good place to start, get you out of that hermit shell. Much love bro..

Hail sith!!! Chahta
        While I know there are links to the discord through out the website here, I'm going to make it quicker by posting it in here - https://discord.gg/GStkvs2
        We'd love to see you in there.
        Do no harm, but take no shit

Comment

• RaTix
          Emperor

Hey Des, good to see you around again.
          It's whatever is easier for you really, as we can all play together regardless. With that said, I have it on PC, but most have it on Xbox, so there might be less issues in communication and partying up mechanics if you went Xbox. But again, it really doesn't matter and whichever you prefer.

Also be sure to sign up on our Discord Server. Most day to day chatter occurs there these days. Discord.JoinDSA.com
          "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Deslock
            Darth Beratter

I mentioned this to my wife and she was all for it, and misses chatting with y'all on the Mic. And Y'all haven't heard DSA Wiggles either. With him being autistic, I'm still surprised at just how smart he is sometimes. One of his teachers told us she believes he's at a genius level. The little bum got on our computer, went to Amazon, and bought and had delivered a set of Baby Shark gel pens. And only just turned 4. And can already read and write. I caught him on the IRS website yesterday, why ?, he wanted to learn about taxes. No shit.

I'll take your advice RaTix and get it for the X-Box. Discord is a phone app I assume ?. I'm about to get a new phone and get rid of the potato I have now. I do miss running around with my gold HMG, mowing everyone down. Heh. I only play online on ESO on the PS4. I've missed playing with you guys on Destiny 1. Now I'm just getting horrified by that evil ass Bendy on the X-Box. Evil f'n game !.
            And thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it. It's been far, far too long. I know Daz is looking forward to visiting you guys again.
            Last edited by Deslock; 03-09-2020, 10:10 AM. Reason: Words and stuff.

sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
              Emperor

You can use Discord on your PC too, through any browser (almost any?).
              "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
              ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Deslock
                Darth Beratter

I picked it up last night for the X-Box. First had to update the X-Box, and download all the rest of the game and all the add ons. Jesus H.Christ, over a 200 gig download !!!. I started it before going to sleep, I got up at 9:30am., it was at 98%.

I'm going to get started on it to learn the controls. On the 1st. CoD/MW I was beastly, Destiny1 and Killzone 3 also. But on SoCom, Battlefield, and SW Battlefront (on the ground) I was meh at best. So take it easy on me guys until I learn the maps and everything !. Damn, it's hard for me to think I've been in this great Clan for 16 years. Where does the time go ?. So many new faces here... Wow. What a legacy has been built here. Seems like just yesterday that I helped write the DSA code of conduct.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                  Darth Beratter

I enjoyed chatting with everyone yesterday on discord. It reminded me why I miss everyone here. I don't understand just how in the hell I ended up with two accounts though. I couldn't join on CoD last night as I had an unexpected 12 gig download, but it was nice watching the stream while I updated. I'll get Daz to download discord also. I'm looking forward to being more active again.

After this week I should be dropping down to one day a week at work, leaving me plenty of time to help out here, and time to finish up my toy theater for everyone. I might have to start up a patreon account though.
                  Last edited by Deslock; 03-21-2020, 12:26 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎