X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • {JOG}Mastaisac
    Civilian

Greetings from JOG

Hello and greetings from JOG,

I am pleased to see DSA is still up and operational as one of the first truly great clans on the classic SWBF2. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, many PS2 SWBF2 players have started to come out of hibernation and have been gathering in a discord community server I and a few others have created. We have a few servers up and running on SWBF2 PC that some of you might be interested in joining from time-to-time. The one that is currently active right now is called BCL Dallas with more to come. If you are interested in joining the server, feel free to message any of our members on discord.

P.S. As a side note, quite a handful of old JOG members play the new SWBF2 on PS4 like Chicali, Jeff, Tom, myself, and a few others. If you are interested in reliving old times with old players on the new iteration of the game, add me on PSN: JOG__Mastaisac and I can connect you from there.

You can also add me on discord here: Mastaisac#9041

I wish you all the best,

{JOG}Mastaisac
    Last edited by RaTix; 04-24-2020, 10:57 AM.
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

It’s good to see some familiar names again, we have most definitely grown into a different direction as a community. We still have active servers on the 05SWBF2 and many other games across all platforms along with a discord.

Feel free to stop by.
    " I need a beer "

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍