X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stryker0022
    Honorary DSA

Battlefield 2042 Open Beta

Hi Everyone,

it’s been awhile since I’ve been on the site. Just checking to see who’s playing the BF 2042 Open Beta.

Personally, I’ve been just doing life… working, school, marriage, baby… you know, life.

I would love to reconnect. I miss the squad. Well, I hope everyone is well.

- Stryker
    PSN: Stryker0022
    XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Stryker0022 Whats up man, Welcome Back and Congrats on all (marriage, baby… you know, life). We just had our second kid, and trying to get back into a normal routine of life, lol.

Get on the Discord server, that's where most the daily comms happen now.
    Check out the Dark Side Alliance community on Discord - hang out with 750 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

I haven't played the beta, I actually lost track of this game, but was on my radar, and thinking of getting back into battlefield series with on this one.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Stryker0022
      Honorary DSA

RaTix Congrats on your second child. I know what you mean, my daughter is 3 months and just recently started sleeping during the night (5-6 hrs). I’m staring to feel normal and not like a zombie lol.

I joined the discord server. The BF 2042 cross play could finally make it easier for all of us to play together.

Either way, much love brother. Glad you’re doing well.

Regards,

- Stryker
      PSN: Stryker0022
      XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

• Light496
        Stormtrooper

So what's up with the game? I see I can finally play with the console peasants again. Hahaha, I'm just kidding. But would definitely be a blast to get together with you guys again and run some games.
        sigpic

Comment

• Reaver
          Imperial Advisor

Whats up Stryker! Glad to see you around my friend, congrats on the baby.
          " I need a beer "

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎