X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Check this out!!!!

New Imperial recruiting film:

Check out why you too should enlist in the Empire, and bring ultimate defeat to these rebel scum once and for all. :D

I've got my Stormie suit, and have almost completed my TIE pilot costume.

There's no feeling in the world that can describe how you feel as in situations like the piccy posted on my Yahoo profile:

And one sweet 'lil girl came up to me and hugged me, and then held my hand as her parents took my picture with her, and she was positively beaming, and ran to her dad all excited, and was jumpinng up and down saying: "I held a Stormtrooper's hand" and kept repeating it all the while jumping up and down. Heh.

Playing in a game as a Stormie is cool, but being one in real life is da bomb!! 8)

Anyways, I just thought all you fellow Imp's out there might enjoy that 'lil movie. I love the camoflaged Troopers in the forest. Had we had those on Endor, we mighta done better! ;)

sigpic
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Here's another one for you, Hunter, to try and explain why we do what we do:

I recommend clicking on the "medium" version.

The scene with that sweet, sick 'lil boy and Vader damn near breaks my heart every time I see it. But the joy we bring makes it all worth it. :D

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎