X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOGTOPGUN
    Civilian
    • Dec 2006

{DSA}rdaug27 or {DSA}Soulreaver

-TRF-DARKSOUL And Bluegoose(loneshadow) can not post on your site and ask me to ask you to come to theres to make a match for your JOG 2v2 tourney round 1.
    TRF's Site = http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Roug...ncer/index.php
    please take care of this, remeber there is a time limit in effect for this round.
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Registration Process
    Thank you Dsa Reaver. Your registration has been successful. The administrator wishes to preview all new registered accounts before posting permissions are granted. The administrator has been notified of your registration.

I cant get on as a guest so I resgistered. If this has to go through the administrator then tell him to view it because I would like to get this going.

He can also contact me on Msn, Aim, or Yahoo,

AIM: Dsa Soul Reaver
    Msn: Soul_Reaver
    Yahoo: kidhawk12@yahoo.com

So all the info is there copy and paste what ever just get that to him and have the account viewed so we can get this going.

Thanks.
    " I need a beer "

Comment

• Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

Topgun, Please tell Darksoul to look through the account and validate it. It has been 3 days and I cant post pm or reply. Give him the contact info please. Or have him go to www.darksidealliance.com

I have done all I could to contact him now I am asking you to do your part in getting in touch with him so I can contact him.

Thank You.
      " I need a beer "

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍