• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Open Space Project Webcast

OSP will perform a Free Webcast Concert Wed Jan 10th 9:30pm-10:30pm PST at The Expressions Center for New Media, 6601 Shellmound Street, Emeryville, CA. See me tear it up on bass guitar from the comfort of your broadband connection...be sure to crank up your computer subwoofer so that you can hear my bong-rattling bass lines.

This show will be performed in Mayer Hall for a live studio audience and
    webcast over the internet through Expressions' impressive sound and video system. The show will be exactly one hour. To view the show online, please use the following links after the start of the show (9:30pm PST). Viewing the webcast requires Windows Media Player. If the links don't work, wait a few minutes and try again.

(250kbps fast):
    mms://webcast.expression.edu/live_demo1

(56kbps slow):
    mms://webcast.expression.edu/live_demo2

We also have some other Upcoming shows:

Thurs Jan 25th, Henflings, Ben Lomond, CA
    Sat Feb 10th, 23 Club, Brisbane, CA
    Sat March 2nd, Divided Sky, South Lake Tahoe, CA

For more info about OSP: http://www.openspacemusic.net
    Destroy Everything

sigpic
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

Good luck Comp. Unfortunately, on the East Coast, the hour will be too late for me to watch since my computer is next to my kid's room. Have fun.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• UncleRico
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

I'll try and figure out how to watch it....Central time makes it hard though. Guess that confirms you play bass lol. IF your ever down south here in texas we should jam, just got a new fretless. Tis awesome.
      UncleRico

sigpic
      I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

• MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

Awesome!!! Only 1 hour though.....what a tease.

OSP is sick!!!!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• UncleRico
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

Damn, nice bass dude.
          UncleRico

sigpic
          I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

• DARKHELMET
            Honorary DSA
            • Feb 2006

I Just watched the show Comp you guys fucking rock dude very progressive Shit man love the changes you guys do in your KEYS . What kind for RIG are you playing thought .I have A GK 800 head and 4x10 amp peg cabin. I have to come up there to get some lesson from you . Rock on MAN
            sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
              Honorary DSA
              • Aug 2005

That was a great show tonight. It sounded awesome even on my crappy pc speakers. Was so stoked you guys played recycling bin. Can't wait to see you play for more than an hour out in Ben Lomand!!!!

DH you should try and come up for that dude!!!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• LordCompulon
                Imperial Advisor
                • Feb 2005
                • DSA Comp

Thanks a million for all of the support guys. Its very encouraging to me. You all rock for taking the time to actually watch the webcast.

They gave us a DVD, which has much-higher quality video on it. I'll post some links when I get it encoded to streaming format, for those who are interested but missed it.
                Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• madmax32
                  Civilian
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MajinTony
                  That was a great show tonight. It sounded awesome even on my crappy pc speakers. Was so stoked you guys played recycling bin. Can't wait to see you play for more than an hour out in Ben Lomand!!!!

DH you should try and come up for that dude!!!
                  Ben Lomand. Right by Santa Cruz and Boulder Creek? I might be down for that.

Comment

• Mighty-Mav
                    Civilian
                    • Aug 2006

Comp, dude OSP rocks. I saw the web cast from over at Tony's house and was very impressed. You play Bass alot better than I. Cant wait toget to go to a live show. Keep us posted on your progress.
                    sigpic

Comment

• LordCompulon
                      Imperial Advisor
                      • Feb 2005
                      • DSA Comp

Open Space Project
                      @ Henflings Tavern
                      Thurs Jan 25th, 8pm-11pm
                      Free Show!
                      On Hwy 9 in Ben Lomond, CA

I promise to tear a hole in the fabric of space with my electrified bass if any DSA show up.
                      Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Aug 2005

I'm going to try and bring EvilMrSpock too. He's trying to get off work early for this.

DH, you and Anakin should make the trip!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎