My appologies on account of my Absenses.

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goliath
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

My appologies on account of my Absenses.

Due to a recent death in the family, and a few other unexpected occurences as of late, I have not been able to assume my post as a DSA Recruit. I wanted you all to know that as soon as I return, I will be back to my normal status. I still have not lost my connection with the empire, and I intend to keep that connection.

I hear I have an officer tryout today. Unfortunatly, I will not be able to make it for several reasons: I am at my father's house, The funeral service is taking place today, and I'm just flat out exausted. I am very sorry, but I just cannot do it. Please, if at all possible, could I be issued another date for an officer tryout? I can post whether or not I can make it if this is possible.

Again, I'm sorry for my absenses. Please bear with me, I will return shortly.

--- [Tk313]Goliath ---

• LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Sorry to hear about your loss Goliath. Take care of everything including yourself.

Please keep us updated and when you return we can arrange another Officer Tryout. Your service to the empire is appreciated.
    Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍