Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RageProphetXIII
    Officer
    • Jan 2009

I"m a tech junkie, I can't help but want to collect every type of tech i can get my hands on. Like right now I just got my hands on a chromebook. I needed something small and useful to type with and get things set up with.

I'm also into phones. Love to get my hands on the newest thing.
    sigpic

Comment

• Light496
      Stormtrooper

i like to play basket ball, i play almost every day now that im on vacation, i love playing baseball (what can i say im a Dominican born guy and grew up next to a baseball park), a couple of years ago i picked up the the guitar and have been learning how to play it ever sense. every once in a while i sketch cartoons and superheroes(got a sick ass sketch of deadpool)
      sigpic

Comment

• oquinn43
        Civilian
        • Jul 2013

I am an Eagle Scout of the BSA and apart of ARMA (the association of Renascence martial arts). the Association for Renaissance Martial Arts, is an educational non-profit organization dedicated to the study and practice of historical fencing and the exploration and promotion of our Western martial heritage. I practice most with the long sword and have one of my own coming in in a few months :D If the picture comes up I'm the tall guy with the shield.
        Attached Files
        "A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
          Honorary DSA
          • Jul 2009

Thats really cool man.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
          sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎