X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steven
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

NFP

UncleRico has started up an NFP (no force powers) jedi server for tonight. I'm assuming this is restricted to DSA site users only, so don't give out the pass. Force jump and sprint are allowed, saber throw will be decided/changed in game. Don't infringe the rules or be an ass or you'll most likely be booted or banned from the server.

Server: NFP
    Pass: noforce

On another note, what ever happened to the DSA NFP server? (Is it permanently down? Will it be back up, etc.)

Thanks,

[DSA]Steven
    sigpic
  • Muncher
    Lieutenant

Ok hopefully ill see you there.
    We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Grejo
      Civilian
      • Jul 2006

i think the nfp server is permanatly down due to less and less DSA playing bf2. I'm also not sure if many people will be up for this event although it would be cool to see a few, but bf2 is almost dying out for the DSA

Comment

• UncleRico
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

Nothing official. I just enjoyed NFP in the scrim the other night and wanted to get together with some peeps. Hope to see some of you there :)
        UncleRico

sigpic
        I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

• Taco_assassin
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2006
          • DSA TacO

Grejo,

Sad day seeing that kinda thing in a post, but with the new platforms and games out this kind of expansion should be expected. What bothers me though is that despite expansion, only a few of us return regularly to BF2. And although i'm lovin CA, and playin that just as much, i'll be on BF2 until i get a ps3 and BF3 comes out. HHAAAAAAARRRRRDDDCOOOORE!!!!!

Comment

• Grejo
            Civilian
            • Jul 2006

oh definitly taco. I'll be right there with you when bf3 comes out

Comment

• Rdaug27
              Civilian
              • Jun 2006

Oh I am all up in SWBF2 on the PS2 still. I'm not going anywhere. On a side note, we are still haveing problems with our servers in case anyone wants to look into the problem.
              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎