Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Hot Chicks?

As guys, we've all seen it from time to time. Those instances where you've seen a totally hot chick with a complete mouth breather. A hottie with a clem/bubba/cletis/elmer, where you just stood in complete disbelief and pondered :

"Why the fvck is she with HIM??!!!"

Yep.

Those times when you had a total WTF moment.

Is she retarded?

Is she so cute she's completely oblivious that she's with a total retard?.

That cute chick that's with a guy that could eat corn on the cob with his mouth closed, that smiles and and it looks like a bad graveyard?

With that in mind, I give you this laughfest:

Pictures of Hot Chicks with Total and Complete Douchebags. With Commentary.

OMG, the pain!!! I can't believe in all honesty that these girls just don't know that they are with complete assholes. And that they look the part.

Sometimes, there just isn't any justice in this world!.

Oh why????.

sigpic
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

Half of these pictures look like they could be in Jersey/Philly. Land of skanky hot chicks with guidos galore.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Taco_assassin
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2006
      • DSA TacO

Living in jersey i can tell you from experience these people exist. On any given day in the summer, you will find these greasebags everywhere. Especially the jersey shore. Some of them ( a small percent) if you talk to them aren't bad people, they just dress the part to get the hot chicks. Most however are your typical douche. And the majority of the time, you can smell the gallon of cologne from at least half mile away so you know to avoid the general vicinity. Funny though. I'm italian, and from NJ and i still refuse to fit THAT stereotype. I believe that has something to do with individual thought and gettin the hotties on my own merits.

Comment

• Grejo
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

most of those guys look stoned and all of those girls are wasted which equals loser rejects and nasty dirty drunken whores.

if you can get a girl without any other means besides your personality, i'm a fan :)

Comment

• Master_Ian
          Civilian
          • Apr 2006

Wonder what the girls say when they find out they hot herpes from him.
          One shot, One kill.

Comment

• Rdaug27
            Civilian
            • Jun 2006

sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
              Imperial Guard
              • Nov 2004
              • DSA Zabka

Originally posted by Grejo
              all of those girls are wasted which equals loser rejects and nasty dirty drunken whores.
              Wasted=loser rejects? Not sure if I get why they would be equivalent.
              nasty dirty drunken whores? you say that like it is a bad thing!
              You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Deslock
                Darth Beratter

Wow.

Just...

WOW!!!

I never would've figured inna million years, that there are that many guys that look so amazingly stupid, and don't know it.

For some reason when I stare at this pic all I can think of is staring at a beautiful crystal clear New England lake in late August. The trees are just starting to turn. Suddenly a swan swims by, the white feathers on it's long neck fluttering in the breeze.

And as I stare at this picture perfect postcard image, I look down... and suddenly see a turd float by in the water. A giant multcolored log.

The swan sees it too. And the swan looks up and me and I it. Yet while I'm repulsed, the swan swims over to the turd and curls up next to it.

That's what I see when I look at this pic.
                OMG!!! LOL!!!!

Also that there are that many good looking grrls that want to be teamed up with such utter asshats! Are they blind? or just mind numbingly stupid?

I cannot reasonably believe that these cute grrls aren't aware of the fact of these trolls standing, and hanging all over them.

And that you guys have actually seen guys that look like that!!!

OMG!!! I'd walk right up to them and laugh in their faces, and ask the grrl:

"This is what you want??? You could have any guy you could dream of, and you picked this giant mangina? You don't ask for much do you, and it looks like you got what you asked for!! LOL!!!" (And yes, I really have done that in real life)

My Dear God on high, so many of them are really wearing "mandannas"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I thought this site was a joke at first, then it dawned on me that it wasn't.

Those guys make the baby Jesus cry.

Oh, the humanity!!!!

I don't know whom to feel more sorry for, these troglidyte cavemen with "ass-chins", or the poor sweet stupid girls being seen around with them. As it shows that they have supremly bad taste, and no class what so ever.

Jesus. So many white guys making "gang signs".

Please, in the name of everything you hold dear to you,........

Don't ever be that guy.

Please.

Really.....

Don't.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢