X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Video Splitter

Ok so does anyone know if they make a video splitter? Something to split the video to 2 screens. If they don't make something like that, then why not? If you could do split screen action on two screens that would be the shit! I know I know, buy another system then set up a LAN ok I get it...but why? If I am only gonna play with someone else occasionally then why have to buy all that crap, including two games. Wait I forgot, big business, big money. Anyway if anyone knows of such a product could you post something. Thanks.
    sigpic
  • Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

i'm really having trouble understanding your post. Do you want the same image on both screens? I guess I don't get what your intention is here.
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• Rdaug27
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

I don't even know if they make what I am talking about. It would be an image spliter. Say for instance SWBF2. You can play is split screen mode. Is there a device that will put the split screen mode onto 2 screens. So you are not looking at half a screen. Each player will have their own full screen but still be playing a "Split Screen" game. Does that make since? lol
      sigpic

Comment

• Dioxin
        Honorary DSA

ok... that instance probably can't happen as the game creators probably didn't code it that way.

Comment

• Rdaug27
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

Yeah they would much rather have you buy two $500.00 systems and two $60.00 games and connect threw the internet or LAN. Wonder if thats a marketable idea lol.
          sigpic

Comment

• Dioxin
            Honorary DSA

well, it's just that so few people go the route of having 2 monitors. They might not see it worth the effort. It's kind of like socom. You play it? You can multiplayer online, but not 2 people on the same system. It probably isn't too much more work, but they just didn't provide that option.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎