What younger people can expect when they get older.

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

What younger people can expect when they get older.

Take advantage you younger guys. When you get older, you get to spend your money on stuff like this instead of ANYTHING you want.

This is gonna set me back a little over a grand. Whats funny is, is that it is cheaper to buy it online and get it shipped from New York than it is for me to buy it at a local store. My next gen gaming just got pushed WAAAAAY back. :(
    sigpic
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Dissapointment

That's what they can expect.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Master_Ian
      Civilian
      • Apr 2006

Yeah not looking foward to that since I'll be 18 in a month and 2 days. And graduating in May. I'm trying to hold on to what I have left desperatly. Should I be embarrased to say I'm a little afraid of moving on?
      One shot, One kill.

Comment

• Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

Actually, it was the time in my life after high school that was really the best. Up until the point I hit 30. Then the future became something that wasn't on the horizon and was actually in the now.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Rdaug27
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

Yeah I am getting really really close to that mark lol 30. See I screwed up and got married young. I was 20 when I got married. Bought a house and all that crap. I should have been out livin it up. My friends were. Now I am divorced, and ready to live it up, but all my friends are settling down. I always did have bad damn timing lol.
          sigpic

Comment

• CHRIST
            Civilian

hahaha, the title of this thread kind of insinuated this would be some ad for viagara

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Rdaug27
              Civilian
              • Jun 2006

HOLY SHIT I'm not that old yet Christ! ROFL
              sigpic

Comment

• TriPP
                Civilian
                • Jun 2006

damn rdaug, good timing, i was gonna go to lowes tomorrow and get a new frig, dishwasher, range, hood, and microwave. i'll have to check that site out more, NO sales tax and free shipping!
                Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

• TriPP
                  Civilian
                  • Jun 2006

dang, lowes appears to meet or beat those prices, plus lowes has 10% off and free delivery.

i thought i was gonna save some $ at first when i looked at the site, ha.

Comment

• Rdaug27
                    Civilian
                    • Jun 2006

LOL Tripp. Well I had to get a gas dryer so that is more, and no one around stocks gas so it would have been 12 days froms lowes. Plus the double stacker they couldn't get in gas. Also they didnt have one that was a front loader like this. (which takes less water) So I went to the internet and compaired....OMG are we really chatting about washers and dryers? ROFL OMG I REALLY feel old now. 8O

Check out www.pricegrabber.com thats how I came across that website. You can shop for anything there and it will give a list of several companies offering the same product.
                    sigpic

Comment

• whtsoxdude
                      Civilian
                      • Jan 2007

tripp you sound like my dad shopping around hardware stores to match and beat prices. my dad literally know everyone at our local home depot. he called in a few days ago and they guy answered. my dad said 2 words and the guy on the other interrupted with "is this steve ebert?" he said yes and my whole was sitting there and me and shocker just laughed. he goes to home depot just to make friends sometimes also. (I hope im not like that when i get older) ohh!!!! crap hes bald too there goes all my hair.
                      sigpicdo or do not. there is no try

Comment

• CHRIST
                        Civilian

Originally posted by Rdaug27
                        ROFL OMG I REALLY feel old now.
                        now is when you refer to my post rdaug

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• TriPP
                          Civilian
                          • Jun 2006

yeah, gas is a pain rdaug, ha.

the 10% off at lowes is gonna be my excuse for buying some 360 games today, save some money, so let's spend it on games, ha.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎