X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zenta420
    Civilian
    • Feb 2007

Question about your Dark Side Alliance.com server

i was just wondering why i was booted out of your server 2 times in a row for team killing when i hadn't even spawned yet i was trying to play about 10 minutes ago thanx
  • UncleRico
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

This is a very common problem. If you haven't done anything to be banned or kicked, it is probably the server being too full. Sometimes when you enter at the exact same time as someone else (as in a popular server) it will boot one or both of you for some reason. If you try to join a server that is nearly full and enough people get in for it to be full before you load, it will also boot you, which is the most likely circumstance.
    UncleRico

sigpic
    I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

• Steven
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

Unless you're banned from the server, and it doesn't sound like you are, I think it was probably a server error. This used to happen to me a lot, back when I wasn't in the clan yet. If the server is almost full and there are several people trying to get in, it server auto-boots the extra people so there are not too many people in the server. If the server isn't full, it may be having a something like a high ping problem (it boots everyone that comes in for high ping), that happened to me also.

Edit: lol, Rico... We posted at the same time
      sigpic

Comment

• SithWarrior
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

or just someone else was making problems in the server and was useing the same name as you and got banned from the server?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎