Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

The DSA's loyalty can not be put in question. Spock, Max, and myself braved one of the deadliest highways in Cali, in the rain, without operating wipers, to go see OSP. I had a great time and enjoyed the set as usual! I dedicate my new grey hairs to Open Space Project!!!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• LordCompulon
      Imperial Advisor
      • Feb 2005
      • DSA Comp

Tony, Spock, and Max have been granted permanent guest-list status by OSP. Thanks for your ongoing support!
      Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

Originally posted by MajinTony
        The DSA's loyalty can not be put in question. Spock, Max, and myself braved one of the deadliest highways in Cali, in the rain, without operating wipers, to go see OSP. I had a great time and enjoyed the set as usual! I dedicate my new grey hairs to Open Space Project!!!
        Cali has some messed up highways. I drove highway 1 in the fog all the way down from SF to LA....and that was miserable since it was so foggy you had no view, only fear of driving off a cliff into water.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• DARKHELMET
          Honorary DSA
          • Feb 2006

ZAb try driving over highway 17 from SC to San Jose in rush hour it's like driving in the Nascar at Bristol .
          sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
            Honorary DSA
            • Aug 2005

heh, I forgot to name the highway, but another Cali native knew right away which one I was talking about. Highway 17 *dun dun dunnnnn*

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎