X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QUY
    Civilian
    • Jan 2007

DSA Affiliate button

Hey guys, I need a DSA Affiliate button so I can add ya'll to our affiliates
    thread on BlackSunGFX.com size: 88x31 If no one wants to take a crack
    at it,I'd be happy to make one for DSA.

Yo Sithwarrior! You wanna bust one out? :D

Also,I just wanna confirm with DSA Admin that it's ok to add clan DSA
    to our affiliates links.

:D

• RegentOne
    Imperial Advisor

Not sure what you are talking about here QUY but PM your request to LordCompulon and I am sure he will get back to you.
    "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
    {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• SithWarrior
      Civilian
      • Mar 2006

well you know the main page with the box for links like server spy, and battlefront M.B thats how it looks like Regent

Comment

• RaTix
        Emperor

Is this for a affiliate section like we have out our main page or just a forum thread?
        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Zabka
          Imperial Guard
          • Nov 2004
          • DSA Zabka

I think he is asking all the friendly clans out there that have any members that might have used blacksungrafix or interacted with them if they would like to have a link on one of their pages to our site--but to make it graphically appealing. Looking at the webiste, there is a forum thread that has their graphics affiliates and their clan friends.
          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎