• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thatgirlkim
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2007
    • TgK60

DSA practices?

are there any scheduled practices for SWSF2 that are held that I can get in on so that I can work on my team skills? I think Im pretty good at teamwork, but as it relates to the game itself and the controls, I could probably use a little work..
    Thanks in advance
    “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger
  • Tomahawk
    Imperial Guard
    • Feb 2006

First, welcome Kim.

I'd really suggest you just apply for the tryout. If you can work with a cohesive unit, then that's what we want to see. Skills and basic game understanding, you will develop when you play with us.

Unfortunately to answer your original question, no we don't allow non-members into our practices. So..... if you applied for a tryout (hint hint)..... and passed, you would be able to practice with us all the time, lol.

Either way, you can still find quite a few DSA members on SWBF2 quite often. I know RDaug, UncleRico, Kamui, and Master Ian are on during the early evenings, most nights. In the later evening our nocturnal friend Taco, is almost always on. You'll probably find these guys in the Space, Jedi, Firefights, and DSA.com servers. All of them and any others are more than competent to give you a hand with anything.

Comment

• Zabka
      Imperial Guard
      • Nov 2004
      • DSA Zabka

Kim, since our tryouts are only partially skill-based, partially following orders based, and partially giving orders based, you just want to be as familiar with the maps as possible---oh and tryouts are conquest tryouts.

if you do choose request a tryout please submit the following:

screenname
      other games you play on ps2 (esp online)
      Any prior clan affiliations
      next generation console plans.
      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Capthemfoos
        Honorary DSA

Yea may I also [suggest increasing the amount of practices. Maybe Every Tuesdays and Thursdays(u alreay have that) or increase the frequency of them. Maybe you should invest in practices every day, but I don't know if you guys have the time or if you really care. Also, I want to tryout, but nobody has sent me an invite....

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• Zabka
          Imperial Guard
          • Nov 2004
          • DSA Zabka

My god, Cap. Take a look at our calendar--or is that not viewable by the public? We have practices for one division or another scheduled for every night of the week but Sat.
          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Rdaug27
            Civilian
            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Capthemfoos
            Yea may I also [suggest increasing the amount of practices. Maybe Every Tuesdays and Thursdays(u alreay have that) or increase the frequency of them. Maybe you should invest in practices every day, but I don't know if you guys have the time or if you really care. Also, I want to tryout, but nobody has sent me an invite....
            First off if you are interested in joining, then why not make your intentions known? We are not like some clans out there who just go into a server and ask "Hey anyone want to join a clan?" Ask for a tryout, watch the forums and when you see when one is scheduled, sign up for it. You obviously have looked at some of the threads cause you have even complained about some of them. You most certainly posted in a few old ones, but you didn't see one for the scheduled tryout? Yes one is scheduled. Look it up. Also we have a whole area of Introduce Yourself which is a good place to start.

As for practices, we are lucky to have one a week. Several of us are in multiple divisions of our clan. We are doing an awesome job at expanding from a title specific clan, to a multi-game/multi-platform clan. Hell I don't even know what division you are interested in joining cause you haven't mentioned it in any of the posts that I have seen. Again, maybe instead of jacking other threads you could make one of/for yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread. That way you can give us some idea of what your looking for and we can have the correct member post a response to you there.
            sigpic

Comment

• Grejo
              Civilian
              • Jul 2006

*cough*subliminal messages*cough*

Cap, take a breather, and just participate in the RECENT topics instead of ones that have died out. also play with some of the DSA in the servers, get to know them. relax and have fun, and again when a tryout thread comes up, post in it saying you'd like to tryout :)

Comment

• Forestkuan2
                Civilian
                • Jan 2007

Now that it has been mentioned, what game DO you play. In none of your posts have you even hinted as to which console you have, or pretty much anyhting at all.
                "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
                George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

• Capthemfoos
                  Honorary DSA

I guess I have been slow to respond in this thread!!! Forest, I play gears of war and rainbbow six vegas. i willl be getting graw 2 maybe this weekend....

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎