X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    sig
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

re

Nice post, LOL. Alot I havent tried, but I know what to do or say next time.

Comment

Phoenix
      Honorary DSA

Not chewie! Dammit, this means no more witty dialog with Han. Leia just doesn't cut the mustard...
      Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

Kerry2
        Imperial Advisor

Peter Mayhew ladies and gentlemen

And one for the DSA photo book

This was taken around halloween time last year. My partially finnished Vader will be done one day. Since then I have replaced the chest box and put the liner in the cape. I've still got to get a cod piece and fine tune the belt boxes a little. To put it in comparison the doorway behind me is a 7ft door, yes I have to duck to walk through it with the bucket on.

I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade. It may be he shall take my hand and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, it may be I shall pass him still. I have a rendezvous with Death, on some scarred slope of battered hill. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.

Comment

thatgirlkim
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2007
          • TgK60

Yes Chewie died in one of the books.. you kinda need to be one of the reader nerds like me who reads everything they can get their hands on to know that one.. WAY TO GO NORM!!!!!! (not that Im callin ya a nerd... lmao but you get massive credit for knowin that one.... and for those of you who've never gotten that far into it... it took a falling moon to take Chewie out..... and he did it saving one of Han and Leia's kids....
          wow, I think I just proved that I more than belong in this clan... lmao
          “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

Zabka
            Imperial Guard
            • Nov 2004
            • DSA Zabka

Dammit, Kerry. now I got to find out who I confused with Peter Mayhew. there was somebody who I read about dying in the recent past where I thought to myself that it was such a shame since he was such a key part of my youth. Iknow that David Prowse has been sick, but he isn't dead. Now I have no idea who the hell it was. I have just spent 40 min googling it. I am screwed.

I didn't know Chewie the character died--or if I did, I completely forgot. I just assumed that it was Mayhew dying since it ties so neatly into my memory of reading that news. And now I don't even know who the news was about. damn.
            You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

norm
              Imperial Guard
              • Jun 2006
              • DSA norm

The guy that played Luke's Uncle passed away recently, Tarkin (Peter Cushinh) is dead, Obi (Alec Guinness) is dead, Aunt Beru is dead too, and the guy that played the first Anakin. those are the only ones I know about that have died.

and yes the books are fun

Comment

Zabka
                Imperial Guard
                • Nov 2004
                • DSA Zabka

Maybe it was Uncle Owen. argh.
                You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Master_Ian
                  Civilian
                  • Apr 2006

Nice saber Kerry, we should battle.
                  One shot, One kill.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...