Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIST
    Civilian

Billy Talent

How good are they? Anyone here listen or heard of them? One of my friends said they were like the chili peppers which I really like. Curious to see what people think.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"
  • Tomahawk
    Imperial Guard
    • Feb 2006

Not like the Chili Peppers at all. They're more of a teen angst punk band. Somewhat like My Chemical Romance but less gay. They put on a pretty decent show when I saw them.

Comment

• Dioxin
      Honorary DSA

I love them. Well, 75% of their songs are pretty damn good. There are a few that suck. BUT, their good songs are great. Fallen Leaves, River Below, The Ex, etc. Lots of heroin references... That's about the only connection to RHCP.

You just missed a freakin fantastic show at the Buffalo Icon. I got there way late and still pushed my way up to about 5 feet from the stage. They play sell out arena shows in Toronto, yet this place had like a 300 max capacity for their small venue US tour. It was incredible.

You can hear some of their songs on their myspace page. 102.1 the edge from TO plays them a lot too.
      "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• SithWarrior
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

there ok but as Tomahawk said there not like the Red Hot Chili Peppers but also they do have some good songs it maybe better to check out some of there music videos to see if you like them?

Comment

• Forestkuan2
          Civilian
          • Jan 2007

They are pretty good. Some of the good songs are Fallen leaves, Devil in a Midnight mass, Red Flag.

And Just For Tony, I'd like to say that Dio is incredible especially Holy Diver!!!!!
          "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
          George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎