• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordYggdrasill
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

SWBF 2 if they make another

some other levels i had n mind they should make n SWBF 2

1. Outerspace level = where everyone gets into there x-wing n tie fighters depending on what side ur on.

2. Emperial star ship ( if that's what it's called ) = n have a big battle n there .

3. A Bigger Mos Eisley = have it alot bigger

some i can tthink right now , what about yall , yall have any good ideas on what kind of levels yall want to see n the next SWBF if there is one ?
    Let The Dark Side be With You

• RABIDHUNTER
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

They are making one and it's called the death star. There are rumors that there will be levels on the death star.

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
      Civilian
      • Jan 2005

i was also thinkin about SWBF 2 it would be tight if we can be a jedi , but also i hope they make the levels bigger .

Comment

• BlackJack
        Trader
        • Feb 2005

SWBF 2

I agree with you. But I think rather than expanding the levels, they should expand character creation. You know how you can create your own character for star wars galaxies (to some degree) -- well you should be able to create your own character for this as well. Choice to make a jedi, or a mandalorian, or a trandoshian crossed with a wookie, or a jedi crossed with and ewok, or however you like. Then you should be able to choose your weapons. This type of game play would leave more room for individuality.
        Show them no mercy, for you shall receive none.

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
          Civilian
          • Jan 2005

yea that would be tight , i played Starwars Galaxies for about 2 months n then it started to get laggy n all so i quit , but i would love it if they maded it for the ps2, or i wish SWBF was just like it , that would be nice , but yea about the char creations for the next SWBF would be cool , another thing that would be cool if u could build ur stats up , damn i miss playin Galaxies :( .

Comment

• BlackJack
            Trader
            • Feb 2005

SWBF 2

Yeah, I miss galaxies. The only downfalls were tha lag and the amount of time it took for you to elevate your status. But then again, I guess that is part of the game. I loved how you could find characters in the game, like Jabba the Hutt and Boba Fett and Darth Vader. That was really cool. Maybe I'll have to break out the old galaxies again.
            Show them no mercy, for you shall receive none.

Comment

• erik
              Trader
              • Dec 2004

a level where the point is to use starfighters would rock. I think that being a jedi though would sorta poision the game. Personaly I thik that the game was made for people to play starwars from another angle besides being a jedi. IF they open up the character selection a bit it would be nice. Perhaps let you design a selection or two that you could use in battle online in addition to the regulars.
              do onto others before they can do onto me.

Comment

• EatAtYodas
                Civilian
                • Feb 2005

it would be nice

Yeah im sure star wars battlefront would be sweet, but how about if they let u highjack vehicles like on mercenaries, or when a faction is loosing, a hero will automatically spawn to even things out(but will actually fight, not just camp, like ive seen darth vader do in many battles). Or how about if instead of using a blaster pistol when youre out of ammo u could use a lightsaber also. or if u hold down any button on the dpad a submenu appears with different commands for the a.i,like attack to pier 2, or something like that sort of like socom. wouldnt it be cool if u can tell a heavy weapons guy to place mines in an entry way while youre blasting wookies. or make it somethin like freedom fighters where u can command them to where ever your crosshairs are positioned, so if a soldier is about to die or something u can tell him to man a turret. or if an a.i took off in an ship u can call him to pick u up or to land so u can fly it, or to shoot or bomb a certain spot. or itd be cool if u can place clan logos on the ships and the uniforms for clan battles n stuf. or what about customizable hot keys like in midnight club 2, so that u can point your cross hairs at someone, press a hotkey and that way theyll cover u or follow u or give u health n stuff if they dont have a headset, which i must say is well worth the 30 bucks. well those are my ideas, im sure therell be more posted here by me as soon as my other sinister plans leave my mind and i can think clearly, its just so hard to deny the darkside,till then, remember to eat at yodas, weve got a 2 for 1 special, bring a wookie friend and the darkside will blast him for free, no special coupon needed.

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
                  Civilian
                  • Jan 2005

another thing that i didn't like SWBF is when ur losing n u have only 2 ppl left n it's u n another online player it should just let them to stay n the game until ur dead , cuz when i was playing we online had like 3 or 4 ppl left n it just went down to 0 we i was still n the game with other ppl , i know it the computer playin n all but it need to just let u also stay n the game until ur dead or have killed the other 50 ppl on the other team , that is somethin they need to change if they made a second one , i hate that crap i like to try n take on 20 or more players ( computer ) . but that would be fun tho , but if u have 16 ppl on ur team n ur down to 2 ppl the 2 remaining ppl would stay n the game n the other 14 have to wait until they r dead until the next map , kinda like socom how if u die u gotta wait , they need to make it like socom , but yea if they made where u can be a jedi , have a map where ur n a building n the only char u can be r jedi's have the light side n the dark side n ur all jedi's , i thought that would be cool .

Comment

• Darth_Gross
                    Civilian
                    • Jan 2005

there shoudl be more weapons from the movies, like the imperial's portable cannon from episodes 4 and 5, maybe a new class for it...so more classes of soldiers and also it would be cool to choose which factions battle, like CIS vs. Empire or whatever, even be the tusken raiders or ewoks(hey a guy can dream :D)
                    Aim for the balls.

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
                      Civilian
                      • Jan 2005

hey man u never know they might do that , i never thought about being the tusken raiders n the ewoks , what about the royal gaurds on the offline historical campaine

Comment

• GnrlHerpes
                        Civilian
                        • Jan 2005

yeh those are all good ideas. here are some of miine:

more vehicles
                        more weapons and better weapon detail
                        they should work on the 1st person aspect of the game. its pretty lame in 1st person to me...
                        customizable guns, armor, and characters
                        bigger levels

level ideas:
                        batetle of jambin
                        trade federation ship
                        dagobah

other:
                        troop commands should be better
                        such as attack certain command post, defend, follow me should actually WORK! you should be able to get as many ppl following you as you want! hehe
                        more realistic deaths!

Comment

• Darth_Gross
                          Civilian
                          • Jan 2005

I forgot!

they should work on small details. For instance, the shield bunker doors on endor should be closed. My idea is to have small astromechs that follow you around to unlock doors that accessed descructible command posts, it would add a whole new dimension to the game...although i am not sure whether good or bad...

AND I WANNA FLY THE FALCON! or at least a YT-3000 (I think thats what the model name of the Falcon is)

and there are "Wookiee Smugglers" for the rebels...the empire should have bounty hunters
                          NO DISINTEGRATION! [/nerdy movie reference]
                          Aim for the balls.

Comment

• Crono
                            Honorary DSA
                            • Dec 2004

These seem like cool ideas. On the Jedi though, who wouldn't want to be a jedi? It would turn into another Jedi Academy or Star Wars Galaxies where the Jedi would rule the entire game. Maybe limit it to just one Jedi. The portable E-Webs are a cool idea, would love to see stuff like that in the game. Perhaps more diversity in heroes like Han Solo or Boba Fett.

Comment

• Dereckxx
                              Civilian
                              • Feb 2005

i agree with the jedi idea ! it would be very cool to be able to unlock JEDI at certain conditions that first (they could die) and second as of some kinf of high reward for tough accomplishment.
                              beside another thing would be to create new levels not for online but for variety , the first game was so easy that im sure most people finish it in 2 -3 days right away !

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎