Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron!!!

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SG-17
    Civilian
    • Apr 2007

Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron!!!

Check it out.

Here is the wiki I made.

Question after it comes out are we going to have a DSA branch for it?
    Formerly played with <?>, {SOR}, {LOE}, -MERC-, and {JSA}. Now a member of {SoF}.

Come visit the new and improved ! We will be hosting clan matches for the new game on PS4, XB1, and PC.
  • EagleOne
    Honorary DSA

This is going to suck ass if the next battlefront is only on the PSP . Way to go LA but still at least it's something. Nice find SG-17.

Comment

• Rdaug27
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

Motherfucker so I'm gonna have to buy a PSP also? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT
      sigpic

Comment

• EagleOne
        Honorary DSA

Well look at the bright side Rdaug, at least the price has gone down and we could play head to head at work.

Comment

• Zabka
          Imperial Guard
          • Nov 2004
          • DSA Zabka

This sucks. PSP is fine for quick fixes of gaming, but has severe limitations. single joy stick for a shooter? already limiting.

I guess Battlefront is dead to me.
          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• LordCompulon
            Imperial Advisor
            • Feb 2005
            • DSA Comp

At first glance this is discouraging because of the lame choice of platform.

But after thinking about it I am still convinced that LA will eventually do something Battlefront for the Xbox or PS3...its just going to take some time. They can't possibly be ignoring the demand for a new game on these consoles. This PSP game is just a stepping stone. Sounds like they are trying to revolutionize multi-player shooters on the PSP, a noble cause for sure.
            Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• Rdaug27
              Civilian
              • Jun 2006

So are there like servers for PSP gaming, or can you just play with someone in the same vicinity as you? I mean they are talking about keeping score and stuff so I would assume some servers or login stuff. Could they be testing out new server stuff as well?
              Rebellion made a pretty good game with Rogue Trooper. It was kinda short, but gave some possibilities of what this game really could develop into. It does have an online CO-Op but I haven't played it online. If its like the split screen, then it is some pretty small Co-Op levels. It has some moves to it that remind me of videos I have seen of Gears of War. If some stuff could be implemented into SWBF like is in Rogue Trooper, then the next SWBF could be kick ass. Oh well here's to dreaming that LA will put out a good SW game :?
              sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
                Imperial Guard
                • Nov 2004
                • DSA Zabka

well, the way that they are getting their asses handed to them by DS, it makes sense. Actually, the PSP has done better than the game boy advance did, but the DS has blown away all expectations.
                You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Capthemfoos
                  Honorary DSA

Judging how shitty BF2 was on the PSP, I will have to agree with the common opinion here.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• SG-17
                    Civilian
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Capthemfoos
                    Judging how shitty BF2 was on the PSP, I will have to agree with the common opinion here.
                    Well it was a port and it was rushed, but Renegade Squadron isnt a port and has been worked on for about a year now.
                    Formerly played with <?>, {SOR}, {LOE}, -MERC-, and {JSA}. Now a member of {SoF}.

Come visit the new and improved ! We will be hosting clan matches for the new game on PS4, XB1, and PC.

Comment

• Capthemfoos
                      Honorary DSA

Thanks for the clear-up there. I am really looking forward to the infrastructure matches. Thats the one thing that was really dissapointing in BF2 as well as the crappy 10 AI units per team.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• Rdaug27
                        Civilian
                        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Capthemfoos
                        Thats the one thing that was really dissapointing in BF2 as well as the crappy 10 AI units per team.
                        What version are you playing? Is that on the PSP version of SWBF? Only 10 AI? Damn and I was gonna buy a PSP mainly for that game to play the different classes, but hell no not for 10 AI. I will stick with the modded PC version for new characters.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Capthemfoos
                          Honorary DSA

Yea, on the PSP version, there are only 10 AI per team. no infrastructure, just Ad Hoc capabilities. Also, it is significantly harder than the PS@ versions/ PC. So, don't buy a PSP for BF2. Unfortunately, my friend spent 50 bucks on it for my birthday(what a waste!lol).

Comment

• SG-17
                            Civilian
                            • Apr 2007

Yeh the AI are much smarter on BF2PSP, i hope that stays with RS.

Comment

• CHRIST
                              Civilian

shooters suck ass on the psp with only one analog stick, it could have been such a good system if they had added another one. I just get sports games for it or games where i dont need a second stick.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎