• norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

The Joker!

• Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

So this is the new joker? Hopefully he looks a lot cooler than this in the movie.
    sigpic

Comment

• CHRIST
      Civilian

isnt it supposed to be two face? because it has heath ledger being the joker, in The Dark Knight which is goin to be the sequel to batman begins

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Rdaug27
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

Oh your right that Harvey Dent is Two Face...but, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Joker responsible for "creating" Two Face in the original comics? I know the movies screwed up a lot of stuff like that. (Like casting Billy Dee Williams for the original Harvey Dent...what were they thinking?)
        sigpic

Comment

• norm
          Imperial Guard
          • Jun 2006
          • DSA norm

I think they are basing this Joker on the Killing Joke which if that's the case this will be one f-d movie! You can see that instead of a cartoony feel they are giving the Joker a Clockwork Orange kinda feel which will fit in well with the first movie.

Comment

• RaTix
            Emperor

His campaign against crime ended tragically when Sal "Boss" Maroni, a crime boss whom Dent was prosecuting, threw sulphuric acid in Dent's face, horribly scarring his left hand and the left half of his face while leaving the other half undamaged.
            As for the The Joker. He should be a sick, twisted, demented idividual. Becasue that's who he was.
            "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
            ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• EagleOne
              Honorary DSA

In the comics Harvey Dent and Bruce Wayne were bestfriends and yes as The Emperor states it was in a court room were his face was scarred. I beleive it was a coin that Maroni threw at him either before throwing the acid and said "Dent, here call someone who cares". After going nuts looking at him self he pulled the coin out and scratched one side and as we all know he would flip the coin to either do good or evil.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎