• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thatgirlkim
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2007
    • TgK60

more star wars to come?

these indicate script synopsies for episodes 7,8 and 9.. interesting thoughts.... considering the multiple books that have come about....

“Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger
  • EagleOne
    Honorary DSA

I've only read a couple of their books but you never know with George, especially with all the CGI technology thats out there. Who knows if there is another Star Wars movie coming out.

Comment

• SG-17
      Civilian
      • Apr 2007

Supershadow is a complete fraud and con artist, the mods over at the lucasarts forums have forbade even mentioning him.

But George did say there will be a cartoon series (serious one), and two tv movies, plus the live action series.
      Formerly played with <?>, {SOR}, {LOE}, -MERC-, and {JSA}. Now a member of {SoF}.

Come visit the new and improved ! We will be hosting clan matches for the new game on PS4, XB1, and PC.

Comment

• Capthemfoos
        Honorary DSA

Maybe they should make a movie based on SWBF2 following the 501st division as they did in campaign. I think that that would be pretty cool.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎