• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

UFC

Anybody see the fight tonight? I predicted Rampage Jackson would have the win. He's tough.
    sigpic
  • Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Yeah I wanted Chuck to win, but when I saw them face to face I was like there is no way ol' Chuck is pullin this one off. The veterans are just getting too old I guess, but I still wouldn't want to face any of those guys lol.
    sigpic

Comment

• Gino
      Civilian
      • Mar 2007
      • Gino31B

They've really been promoting these UFC fights too now, which is good. THey're showing highlights on sportscenter. I was waiting too long for that fight last night, I was disappointed it ended in 2 minutes though.
      sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
        Emperor

There were some great fights last night. The Burkemann/Parisyan fight was by far the better of all the fights. I think Parisyan was just toying with burkmann for most that fight though.

I am happy as hell though that someone finally took down Liddell. I don't know why, I just can't stand him. Think it's because he reminds of white trash.
        Rampage is deffinalty an animal though. He had that look of death apon him last night. I knew Chuck was gonna be in trouble. I do wish it was a bit longer of a fight. Although that was a sweet right hook right on Chuck's button.

The funniest fight was Alexander lifting Jardine right off his feet with the barrage of uppercuts. I was laughing my ass off when I saw him bobbing like a ragdoll over and over. Hit him with that one sweet uppercut and that was that. The rubber legs set in.
        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Rdaug27
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

Yeah Jardine got his legs buckled several times. Then to read his lips aftward "Did I win?" is what it looked like he said lol. That Alexander guy must punch like a beast he lifted Jardine off the mat a few times.

I agree the Parisyan fight was very good, hell all the fights were pretty good, a lot better than the last UFC I watched (which had been a few months back)

Like I said when I saw Liddell and Rampage face to face, I knew it was going to Rampage because the size of his neck How you gonna knock out someone who has a neck as big as your leg? His neck won't snap back like some of these other guy's will. 8O
          sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
            Emperor

Unlike most the others in the UFC, I noticed Rampage seems to actually have some boxer skill to him. Most guys you don't see cover or bob and weave too much. He had his guard up, bobbed, then countered with the vicous hook. I think he will be on top for awhile now.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
            ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Gino
              Civilian
              • Mar 2007
              • Gino31B

I think Rampage will be one of the greatest fighters ever. I have a feeling he'll hold the title for a long time. I didn't like the Parisyan fight. Not too much action. Some good strikes but was looking for a knockout.
              sigpic

Comment

• norm
                Imperial Guard
                • Jun 2006
                • DSA norm

Comment

• RaTix
                  Emperor

All I can do is lower and shake my head in disappointment.

RaTix mumbles to himself.. this is how threads go wrong.

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎