• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

Star Wars animated series trailer

This looks pretty sweet. I just wonder how much drama they can pull out of this if we know what happens to all the main characters already.

Star Wars Clone Wars animated series trailer
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • CHRIST
    Civilian

when is this supposed to even debut? and what network?

did they get frank oz to do yoda?

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• condor_5
      Civilian
      • Sep 2006

I really hope its not Cartoon Network.....blach. Do u guys thing it will be on iTunes
      "They Cant take out lives but they can never take our FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~~Braveheart

Comment

• SG-17
        Civilian
        • Apr 2007

Hopefully it will be on a serious network, like an NBC network, like Sci-Fi, or if it has to be on CN then have it on toonami(sp?) or adult swim.
        Formerly played with <?>, {SOR}, {LOE}, -MERC-, and {JSA}. Now a member of {SoF}.

Come visit the new and improved ! We will be hosting clan matches for the new game on PS4, XB1, and PC.

Comment

• Capthemfoos
          Honorary DSA

Yea this series looks amazing. I hope that they do put it on a serious channel. If they don't, It will look like a joke.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• condor_5
            Civilian
            • Sep 2006

i hope its on fox or nbc. then it wont clash on my tivo with simsons or office :)
            "They Cant take out lives but they can never take our FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~~Braveheart

Comment

• hotwire
              Civilian
              • Jun 2006

It looks like a bunch of cut scenes from a video game...its gunna be sick lol. I like how the brough back that girl anakin defeats in the original star wars clone wars cartoons that were shown on cartoon network. that was an awesome character

Comment

• Rune
                Civilian
                • Apr 2007

the clone wars animated series was originally on.

The clone wars animated series was originally on. So its safe to say it will be on cn. Probrably on saturdays.
                ALL YOU ARE IS JUST ANOTHER VICTIM

Comment

• SithAssasin
                  Civilian
                  • Jun 2007

assajj ventress

she looked cool

i want to see her fight

she's like the coolest female sith

Comment

• Caboose
                    Trader
                    • Apr 2007

if you want more of her, either search up asajj ventress or get an xbox, xbox live, and swbf2 for xbox and download her

Comment

• MajinTony
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Aug 2005

Asajj Ventriss has a killer fight with Anakin on volume 1 of the CN CW's. Both volumes have been out for a while. And Im hoping they bring some of the stories from the books and comics for their plots but we'll see. There's more events in the expanded universe during the clone wars than anything else.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎