X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Master_Ian
    Civilian
    • Apr 2006

Any one gonna watch the History channel special

Its called Star Wars: the legacy revealed. It's about like the history and mythology that ties within the series. I'm stoked for it anyone else goin to check it out?
    One shot, One kill.
  • AndyPants
    Civilian
    • Oct 2004
    • Pants9000

I saw an advert for this driving around LA somewhere. It had a sketch of Buddha morphing into Yoda.

Looks interesting. Do you know when it will air? That way us with Tivo can record it (I am never home to watch what I want to).

Comment

• Master_Ian
      Civilian
      • Apr 2006

Tommrow (Memorial day) at 9 pm. At least 9 but if you're in LA we should be in the same tie zone now and I think its also 9 in EST.
      One shot, One kill.

Comment

• Jbizzle
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

I'm gonna check it out.
        <Little Devil>

Comment

• SG-17
          Civilian
          • Apr 2007

I forgot about it, but now I will watch it.
          Formerly played with <?>, {SOR}, {LOE}, -MERC-, and {JSA}. Now a member of {SoF}.

Come visit the new and improved ! We will be hosting clan matches for the new game on PS4, XB1, and PC.

Comment

• Master_Ian
            Civilian
            • Apr 2006

Again its tonight at nine for all who are intrested, Im stoked for it.
            One shot, One kill.

Comment

• Kerry2
              Imperial Advisor

Already got the DVR set for it. Also on a side note June 17th Robot Chicken on the Cartoon network will air a special Star Wars episode that, from the previews I saw, should be pretty funny.

I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade. It may be he shall take my hand and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, it may be I shall pass him still. I have a rendezvous with Death, on some scarred slope of battered hill. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.

Comment

• EagleOne
                Honorary DSA

I must say it was very insightful the way the tie star wars to greek mythology. I would also like to recommend watching the show after called Star Wars Tech, they are trying to replicate alot the technology from the movie such as Luke's bionic hand, blaster pistols, and of course the light saber.

Comment

• Master_Ian
                  Civilian
                  • Apr 2006

Yeah I watched them both and that tech thing was really intresting, I didn't realize just how close we were in some aspect. I mean seriusly, robots with emotions, plasma windows, magnetically contained plasma cylinders, and prostetic limbs that can move fingers and feel?!?!? Thats freakin awesome!!!! Intresting how imagination rooted to those movies are so close to making some fantasy reality. I'll go down in history as the first one too accidently cut off their own limb with a lightsaber trying to be way fancier than I should be. And the insight to mythology and religion and all the roles in aspect to them was fascinating. I thought I knew a lot and then they show how Anakin's fall is a story near identical to lucifer and I was blown away by my not realizing it. All in all, 3 hours VERY well spent.
                  One shot, One kill.

Comment

• EagleOne
                    Honorary DSA

The way they compare the fall of anakin to the fall of lucifer is really extraordainary. If your the first to slice your arm off with the lightsaber I'm sure I'll be the first to blast myself with a rifle or auto turret LOL. I recommend this program to all of my fellow DSA members.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎