• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imapotato
    Civilian
    • Feb 2006

Hey guys whats up?

What are you guys doing nowadays?

New games I should look out for to see DSA members?

Right now I am still in the stone age, playing MLB 07 the SHow and BFMC2

BEWARE THE DARK FRIED SIDE OF THE HASH BROWN
  • Kerry2
    Imperial Advisor

Greetings Potato long time no see,

The bulk of the clan is still on SWBF 2, though many of us have branched out into the 360. As much as I hate to admit it, I rarely ever turn my PS2 on anymore. I really should remedy that.

I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade. It may be he shall take my hand and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, it may be I shall pass him still. I have a rendezvous with Death, on some scarred slope of battered hill. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.

Comment

• Master_Ian
      Civilian
      • Apr 2006

I have this nasty habit of not wanting to hook up another system when I get home and play whatever is plugged in so I'm allways on 360 just cause thats whats connected to the tv when I turn it on. I need a solution to the laziness.
      One shot, One kill.

Comment

• Rdaug27
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

You need some RCA splitters. I assume you are connecting the 360 via RCA cables, although I may be wrong, but Walmart or Radio Shack has some Y RCA adapters that might work. That is probably the cheapest way. They also have the switches you can hook up all your stuff to and just push a button to switch between the systems. I'm all about the lazy :P
        sigpic

Comment

• Master_Ian
          Civilian
          • Apr 2006

I need a new tv more than anything, I dont even have A/V jacks or anything just an adapter that runs through the cable jack.
          One shot, One kill.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎