X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hotwire
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Paris Hilton released after 3 days

well actually it was last night, no one found out till this morning lol. You kno she told the warden that she will make a tape wit him lol
  • EagleOne
    Honorary DSA

I was wondering how long it would take to post something about Paris.

Comment

• Capthemfoos
      Honorary DSA

Major bullshit. Just because you are a celebrity doesn't mean you get off the damn hook. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off, in general. I bet there was some sort of bribery or scandal, or a tape as you, hotwire, mentioned.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

Medical reasons were given for her being released and put in home arrest. ha.

Money and a good lawyer can get you out of a lot...unless there is a public uproar.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Grejo
          Civilian
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Zabka
          Medical reasons were given for her being released and put in home arrest. ha.

Money and a good lawyer can get you out of a lot...unless there is a public uproar.
          actually zabka she got out because she kept dropping the soap and the other inmates were too tired

Comment

• Capthemfoos
            Honorary DSA

lmao. funny comment there Grejo, or is it that I am interpreting it the wrong way. lol.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• DARKHELMET
              Honorary DSA
              • Feb 2006

This just Show you what Money can do lol. If this was you or me they would throw away the keys.

I think she had this plan in the beginning
              sigpic

Comment

• CHRIST
                Civilian

I was looking on yahoo to do my fantasy team, and one of the main articles said that she might be going back to jail, she has to go to court tomorrow or sometime soon. The judge who sentenced her apparently said she was not supposed to get this treatment, but it was the sherrif's call or something.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Rdaug27
                  Civilian
                  • Jun 2006

Go Directly To Jail. Do Not Pass Go. Do Not Collect $200

Thats what the Judge told Paris LOL. Not really but it was funny.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎