• Show
Clear All
  • EagleOne
    Honorary DSA

For all you PSP lovers

Click the link

• CHRIST
    Civilian

Afterwards, Sony President and COO Kaz Hirai sauntered out an introduced a newly redesigned PSP - it's 1/3 lighter, 19% slimmer, and supposedly delivers longer battery life and faster loads. But more importantly than that, it now features a high-def video out (via an unidentified special cable) so you can toss your pictures, UMD movies, videos, and games up onto any TV screen you please.

It's also coming in more colors. First, a silver one that'll be packed with Daxter, a Family Guy UMD collection and a 1 GB stick for $199. And also, as explained by the one and only Chewbacca with Tretton acting as a translator, an all-white model with Darth Vader's picture on the back and a copy of Star Wars Battleground: Renegade Squadron, also for $199 and due in November.
    -from gamesradar.com

Unfortunately, I really don't care because to me the main problem with this system is that it has only one analog stick. Also the fact that the biggest selling point for this was gaming on the go and you can't see the screen worth a **** outside, or even in a car on a sunny day. Although that is the problem with all screen like that. The only beneficial thing to me is the longer battery life, but that is not worth throwing down another $200, for a machine that, in my opinion, really doesn't get much of anything other than downgraded console apps.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎