X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Mike Vick Indicted

Faces up to 6 years in prison. The Falcons must be crapping in their pants about now.

Story Here
    sigpic
  • Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

Facing 6 years, will get 40 hours of community service. Rdaug you got to be bored wasting threads on this turd. :rant:

I know I'm on my soap box but it will be another case of a star doing something really bad and getting away with it.
    sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

IDK this is a federal indictment, he's going to take some heat for this. Way to trade Matt Schaub and bring in Joey Harrington. I'm sure mngmnt, and the fans are very excited to see Joey H. blow games instead of that runningback posing as a QB. Way to go Ron Mexico (in case you didn't know that's his alias for when he picks up his herpes meds) R. Gooddell is going to bring the hammer down on you.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Gino
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007
        • Gino31B

Tony Roger Giddel's new policy is for repeat offenders. I don't know how much hammer he will get from the league
        sigpic

Comment

• Phoenix
          Honorary DSA

Michael and his "crew" should have a piece of steak shoved up their asses if they are found guilty, which I am sure they will not be, and they should be forced to fight these dogs themselves.

So, does this mean that someone can beat the **** out of Vick the next time he the Falcons lose?

There is no excuse for poor treatment of an animal. If he were such a tough guys he should have been a man and started his own "Fight Club".

What a bitch.
          Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

• Rdaug27
            Civilian
            • Jun 2006

Did you all see where the new NFL commish told Vick to stay away from the Falcons training camp? I don't have a story, but did you all see that Nike postponed the new Vick shoe? I forgot the other endorsement that he lost, but hopefully this continues. I grow tired of seeing rich famous people get away with ****.

I will try to find a better story.

Story
            Last edited by Rdaug27; 07-24-2007, 07:49 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Grejo
              Civilian
              • Jul 2006

**** YEA GO FALCONS!!!!

my number 1 QB is in deep **** hellz yea!!!

NFL was gonna give him paid leave if he stayed away for a while, i don't think he'll be in prison or anything so don't you worry your little heads off lmao

Falcons will do fine IF THEY CAN GET A BETTER RECIEVER!!!

Comment

• CHRIST
                Civilian

lol Vick isn't a QB, he's just a RB that wanted to be able to throw the ball sometimes.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• captnjeter
                  Honorary DSA

I think Vick is in serious legal trouble for the long term. This isn't a "he said-she said" type thing like in the Kobe case or the Duke LAX case. The accuser isn't someone with a shady history; it's the Federal Government. He's in a court where the conviction rate is close to, if not over 90%.

The NFL has to suspend him for at least ten weeks, which would be the middle of November. Otherwise the PETA guys and animal rights groups are going to keep it up with their protests. It's going to go far beyond the just the groups, but the individuals. I'd like to see Nike's numbers for Michael Vick products for the next two months, and see how badly they are doing on the open market.

I have little doubt that with the evidence they have against Vick that he will be convicted.
                  "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎