Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

PSP Owners Look Here

Just wanted to know if anybody had a psp with online(infrastructure) games such as Socom 2 or Twisted Metal.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen
  • CHRIST
    Civilian

I can go online with it, but I have neither of those two games.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Ditch
      Civilian
      • Oct 2006

i have twisted metal, and killzone and plan to get fireteam bravo 2, bad thing is i can hear ppl on my headset but they cant hear me because i dont have the white mic plug for it
      Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

I will when I geta wireless router eventualy. I don't have either of those games, but I love twisted metal online.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Capthemfoos
          Honorary DSA

Yea thats pretty good. I didn't want to limit this to only those two games as I thought those two games would have been the neatest to play with DSA. Oh and Tony, if you have a hi speed internet modem, I've heard of people plugging the psp into the pc and play online like that. I don't know how to do it though.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• RIZZO
            Honorary DSA
            • Jun 2005
            • RiZZo0

Hey what's going on cap. Just wanted 2 let u know that not only do I have a mic but I basically have every psp game u can think of so if u wanna run any games just shoot me a pm and we'll set something up

Comment

• CHRIST
              Civilian

what sports games do ya got?

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• RIZZO
                Honorary DSA
                • Jun 2005
                • RiZZo0

Fifa 07 madden 06 NBA live 06 and 07

Comment

• Capthemfoos
                  Honorary DSA

Hey Rizzo. I have Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 which I suck at. I have Twisted Metal Head On, Medal of Honor Heroes, and I have Syphon Filter Dark Mirror. Sportswise I have Fifa 06. i also may be getting my hands on Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops soon as well. Those are all the online games, otherwise I have truckloads of just Ad Hoc crap. But let me know and well get on some games. No mic as of yet unfortunately.

Comment

• RIZZO
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Jun 2005
                    • RiZZo0

Well cap i basically have every single one of those games you just mentioned lol So yea im ready whenever you are. Lets try to set something up later tonight or some time tmw

Comment

• Capthemfoos
                      Honorary DSA

Cant do tonight sorry, but tommorrow sounds good.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎