• Phoenix
    Honorary DSA

Force Unleashed

Wow. Enough said...
    Boom. Outta here.

sigpic
  • RegentOne
    Imperial Advisor

Nice find Phoenix. All I can say is "Shock and Awe." Graphics and affects are awesome. What platform will this be out on?
    "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
    {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• Gino
      Civilian
      • Mar 2007
      • Gino31B

WOW!

Imagine doing that in jedi assault?

Its suppose to be on all platforms
      sigpic

Comment

• The_Blunt
        Officer
        • Jul 2007
        • DSA Blunt

I hope the PS2 version is as awesome as the Next-Gen versions.
        I know the gameplay graphics won't be as good but I hope all the same abilities are available.

I just want to know why they could "unleash" the Force between Episodes III and IV but not during Episodes IV, V and VI. =P
        sigpic

Comment

• Phoenix
          Honorary DSA

I hope this game is available to every console. This should be well worth the wait and very special.

This game has a very creative story line. Apparently this Sith Apprentice was called on by Vader to assassinate the Emperor so Vader would rise in power.
          Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

• RIZZO
            Honorary DSA
            • Jun 2005
            • RiZZo0

I can't wait for this game to come out on the next gen systems. The physics in this game is going 2 be amazing. I really hope that some kind of decent multiplayer is included seeing as how we lost the battlefront series to the psp. :(

Comment

• Gino
              Civilian
              • Mar 2007
              • Gino31B

This game was originally suppose to be out in early Feb. Now April all consoles.

Here's some more info about it.

"- The Secret Apprentice won't just Force push enemies into walls - he'll Force push enemies through walls. "

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=270077
              sigpic

Comment

• Grejo
                Civilian
                • Jul 2006

i hope this is online compatable.

it would be very nice if you could maybe create your apprentice or the main character rather than it being the same person for everyone.

also with the battle style it seems as though you can rack up combos and do cool new tricks with the force and lightsaber.

Comment

• Deslock
                  Darth Beratter

As an Imperial fan, this game bothers me on several issues. I will explain.

Why, since this person your playing as Lord Vader's apprentice, spends so much time slaughtering fellow Imperials?.

Since Lord Vader hates the Jedis so much, why do these trailers use so much time showing them killing Stormtroopers instead of Jedi/Rebels?

Not just killing them, but somewhat torturing them?

Killing Stormtroopers as they scream for mercy doesn't really appeal to me as a "real life" Stormtrooper. Seems like this game character spends more time killing his fellow Imperials, than serving Lord Vader or the Empire, and killing the opponents of the "New Order".

I just want to know why they could "unleash" the Force between Episodes III and IV but not during Episodes IV, V and VI.
                  Good question.

I liked the idea that the "Force", like electricity,could be used for good or evil means. It was just a "power supply" that anyone could tap into with enough study and meditation. But Lucas ruined that whole "supernatural" aspect with the dipshit idea of "Midichlorians", yep, microscopic bugs that live in your blood, and "tell" you what to do, and unlike the prior idea that anyone could rise above and be a Jedi/Sith, now it was only by "special" appointment by bugs in your blood. And instead of actually being human fighters, with human limitations, with the new movies, you can now be a "super human leaping Spiderman" with a lightsaber.

In the original episode 4, you didn't see Lord Vader or Obi-Wan leaping of the walls, or throwing whole Star Destroyers at each other. They were Human beings, with human limitations,facing each other in a sword battle.

It made it real. It made it special.

It made it human.

That's why it responded to so many people at the time.

People standing against each other for what they believed in.

Not "Bugs" that made them leap around like frogs on crack.

But that's just my opinion.

sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
                    Emperor

This game just keeps looking better and better. I wouldn't get yours hopes up for a online mode though. I have a feeling this is gonna be another KOTOR type game.

And Des,
                    If the original stories didn't give those types of powers like super jumping, How did Luke jump out of the Carbon freezing chamber then?
                    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• The_Blunt
                      Officer
                      • Jul 2007
                      • DSA Blunt

I think the story will be like KOTOR, but I think the game play will be action packed like Jedi Academy.

I am happy that they are adding new chapters to the series with this game and the cartoon focusing on the Clone Wars, I just wish they would go forward instead of backward.

Yes, I would like to know what happens during the Clone Wars and between Episodes III and IV. But they could mess it up (even more) if they add too many new things.

The prequels are so grand. I watch Anakin vs. Obi-Wan and then Luke vs. Vader and I just shake my head. I love the old movies just the way they are, but the prequels are making them look so dull. Or unfinished.

That's why I wish they would just move forward.
                      At least when they add new things,
                      it's because it's a new day in the Star Wars universe, not in ours.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Gino
                        Civilian
                        • Mar 2007
                        • Gino31B

Des and Ratix both have good points. However in 1977 if George lucas had the ability to have Ben Kenobi jumping off walls I bet he would of. He even admits that the techniques used in that battle didn't show the true jedi abilities and episodes 1 -3 would demonstrate that. Look at Yoda fighting in his battles. George had him demonstrate lighting quick abilities even though he was old and crusty walking with a cane or having some chair lift him around. George admits there was so much more he wanted to show in episode IV but with the time and money resraints he couldn't do it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                          Darth Beratter

And Des,
                          If the original stories didn't give those types of powers like super jumping, How did Luke jump out of the Carbon freezing chamber then?
                          Good point RaTix.

One jump I could see, but when you see Luke fight against Lord Vader in ESB, he wasn't bouncing of the walls and throwing TIE fighters at him, flying through the air slaughtering Stormtroopers. Like Obi-Wan's fight against Lord Vader in Ep4, it was basically old fashioned sword fighting.

Originally the Jedi were supposed to be Sci-fi Samurai, with a warrior's ethic, and code of conduct to follow. But with the new movies, they are now "supercharged Jedi/Sith spidermen" that can damn near even avoid the effects of gravity.

sigpic

Comment

• Master_Ian
                            Civilian
                            • Apr 2006

I'll be pissed if theirs no multiplayer. I think the preview is just using stormtroopers as an example to show what power you'll have and the things you'll be able to do. I've allready reserved my copy and just pray that they don't screw it up.
                            One shot, One kill.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎