Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

YouTube Embedding: BBCode

Since it seems a lot of people keep forgetting or just haven't bothered looking, there is a BBCode for YouTube videos to embed them in your postings. Please use these as clicking the links for a single video neverless if your posting multiple videos, is just a pain.

List of BBCodes available on the site
    http://www.darksidealliance.com/misc...bbcode#youtube
    Last edited by RaTix; 08-04-2007, 01:17 AM.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
  • AndyPants
    Civilian
    • Oct 2004
    • Pants9000

I had a video from Break.com I wanted to embed with the bbCode tag but it didn't seem to work like with YouTube.

Any thoughts?

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

That would require a new BBCode to be made for the site. Basicly the youtube BBCode is a custom one made where the rest of the youtube URL is stored on the site and the video ID of the URL is needed to complete the link.

Pants check the Custom BBCode section of the admin control panel and you will see how it's done.
      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎