• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

TSI Jedi introduction

I wanted to introduce a new site user to everyone here, TSI Jedi. He is currently in a clan on the 360 and plays GRAW2 competitively, but came across our site and was interested in saying hello and talking a little Star Wars and perhaps play some Graw2. He is from Sweden and contacted me via xbox Live.

Welcome to the site TSI Jedi...maybe we can find a time between the time zones to play some friendly GRAW2 together.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Grejo
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

How are the women in Sweden? :D

Comment

• TSI JEDI
      Civilian
      • Sep 2007

Hello from Sweden!

Thanks for the nice introduction Zabka!

Yeah...so a little about my self then...first of all I would like to take the chance and apolygize for my english...

I´m 29 years old, i work and live in sweden with marketing and advertising... and as you might understand, considering my gamertag, i like Star Wars:)

I love the movies (even when Jar-Jar is in them) and I love the SW games. Especially KOTOR I & II. AND I just cant wait for Force Unleashed:emperor:

Other then that i love all kinds of movies, i have a wide collection of maybe 250 movies at home... the latest movie I bought was "Inglorious Bastards" an old WWII movie that Tarantino is shooting a remake of.

I play alot of Xbox360, mostly GRAW2, Rainbow6 Vegas, GoW online and Bioshock. I´m in a clan called TSI (Team Skåne International) http://tsiclan.phpbb24.com/portal.php and we play GRAW2 mostly on PanicZoom. We came close to the finals...but then everything went fubar...But there is a new season and we aim to win:)

What else can I say... ohh yeah, on the weekends, when i´m not playing, watching movies or being with my girlfriend, I´m a DJ at Tempel, thats a very good club in Helsingborg (the town i live in). www.tempel.dj

Thats all for now folks

If you like to play som GRAW2 or just chat over the XboxLive, add me as a friend,
      TSI JEDI

Buy the way, why doesnt my gamertag show below as my signature? And yes, the women in sweden är fiiiine;)
      sigpic

Comment

• Rdaug27
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

Ha your English isn't as bad as some I have seen :D lol. Welcome to the site TSI Jedi. Nice to meet gamers from all over the world.
        sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
          Imperial Guard
          • Nov 2004
          • DSA Zabka

I have seen plenty of posts from Americans and Brits alike who have far worse English than TSI Jedi. I suggested to him that he can look through some of our old forums to find more of the Star Wars dedicated stuff if he is interested...so if an old topic gets bumped up again, everyone should know why.

What's fascinating to me is that Deslock has told us stories about the 501st and how many divisions there are across the world---showing the reach that Star Wars has had internationally. TSI Jedi shows that Scandinavia certainly also has its Star Wars aficionados. TSI Jedi--check out some of Deslock's posts...he is a "real life Stormtrooper" in addition to being former Special Forces in the US Army. he has some cool links to different Star Wars things.

Also--our GRAW2 division competes, but have been pretty spread out across different games and not that focused on GRAW2. So playing together with your squad could be a lot of fun as those more experienced in GRAW2 competition definitely can show us a lot of things. Time zone differences could be a challenge as some of our players are in California which I believe is GMT-8 hrs.
          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• RegentOne
            Imperial Advisor

Hello TSI JEDI. Good to meet you. I do play a lot of XBOX 360 games such as GoW, GRAW2, and RB6. I share my experience of the 360 along with the PS2 playing SWBFII and SOCOM CA. I will add you to my friends list so we can game a bit.
            "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
            {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
              Honorary DSA
              • Aug 2005

Nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of Swedish hockey. I find myself rooting for them in the olympics as I'm a Canucks fan and they have drafted several great Swedes to be the cornerstone of their franchise. I feel that Swedes are the best European players in the NHL by far.

Im a big Star Wars Nerd too, and I always love a conversation about the great saga. I too like movies with Jar-Jar in them and the Expanded Universe as well.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Grejo
                Civilian
                • Jul 2006

pssh, your english is better than most in our own friggin country, and at least you know a second language, prolly more than half of ours is too lazy to learn one and expects everyone to know english....frikkin americans

THAT'S WHY I'M MOVING TO ENGLAND!!! :D

TSI i think you should get socom and chill with the rest of the clan sometime. also there are MANY friends of the DSA that play socom that you would have a fun time gaming with. :)

welcome btw

Comment

• Deslock
                  Darth Beratter

TSI Jedi, check out http://www.501st.com

There are certainly Stormies in your area that would love to meet you, and get to know you. We do have members all over the world, literally. Some of our "Nord" brethren are the best people you could hang with.

Glad you're here, and even happier to meet you. As Zabka said, we have members everywhere. If you love Star Wars, and the Empire, you have come to the right place.

If you need help in any way, please feel free to PM me. ;)

sigpic

Comment

• TSI JEDI
                    Civilian
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Zabka
                    Also--our GRAW2 division competes, but have been pretty spread out across different games and not that focused on GRAW2. So playing together with your squad could be a lot of fun as those more experienced in GRAW2 competition definitely can show us a lot of things. Time zone differences could be a challenge as some of our players are in California which I believe is GMT-8 hrs.
                    Yeah, the time differences can be a challange, but what is life without challanges? You either get better or you just get bitter...

Weekends and maybe fridays or holidays should work for us I think...then the time issue shouldnt be so hard to handle.

I just checked out the 501th homepage, nice work! I know a couple of people here in sweden who are hard core Star Wars enthusiasts, they have the stormtrooper gear and everithing. When ever there is a Sci-Fi trade fair in Malmö i´m always there...I dont have lot uf SW stuff, but I do have some tattoos... I have the empires sign on my right on my chest and the rebel sign on my right side... thats pretty hard core for me;)

So there are some army people here huh? Thats nice, I did my service here in sweden for 2,5 years as a Furir (Sgt) in the swedish Panzer Division P2. But then i got hurt in a training mission when i fell of a tank that was supposed to be still, but for some damn reason my driver started the enginees and i was on top fiddling with the camo...boom...crash, and my two of my vertebra in my spine got disslocated...and it took me 1,5 years to fix that...by that time i had started to study again...so that was my short army carreer...

I have a close friend, Martin, thats in Iraq...he joined the us army when Bush said that any man who wants to join the us army to fight terrorism will after their servises get us citizenship...so hi did, and now he´s over ther fighting. He has a blogg if you would like to read...much of it is in swedish, but some is in english...http://www.rastaapa.blogspot.com/ His brigade is called "The Bloody brigade"...not for there killing...but for there losses...they´ve lost over 60 men so far...and I just want him to come home...he has 90 days left.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                      Darth Beratter

Hey, so you were a "Tanker"?. That's awesome. My first tour in the Army, I was a Tank crewman, then was promoted to Tank Commander. Tanks RULE!!!. Once a tanker, always a tanker. I did many unit wargames with the German Bundeswehr against the Russians. The Panzers do get in your blood. The rumble of the engines, And the smell of diesel fuel. And the blast from the main gun is truly awesome. God how I miss it. Only Tankers can understand.

When I lived in Germany, I absolutely loved talking to the German tanker vets from WWII. Even though they were from the "other" side, we had a certain brotherhood from being Tankers. And they always told the most amazing stories. No matter where you are from, soldiers always have a common bond.

Welcome to the DSA Sargeant, welcome aboard. May God watch over your friend, and bring him home safe and sound. And bless him for his service. It is one thing to have ideals that you believe in. It's quite another to be willing to pick up a weapon, and fight to the death for those beliefs for your fellow man.

sigpic

Comment

• Forestkuan2
                        Civilian
                        • Jan 2007

Grejo, he can't play SOCOM with us because we are in two different gaming universes. We are in the North American universe, while he is in the European one.
                        "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
                        George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

• TSI JEDI
                          Civilian
                          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by RegentOne
                          Hello TSI JEDI. Good to meet you. I do play a lot of XBOX 360 games such as GoW, GRAW2, and RB6. I share my experience of the 360 along with the PS2 playing SWBFII and SOCOM CA. I will add you to my friends list so we can game a bit.
                          That sounds real nice RegentOne! Yeah add me and I´ll keep an eye out and perhaps we can play a bit together :mass:

I just cant wait until CoD4 is comming...it´s gonna knock my socks of man... have gotten the Beta Demo? I´m waiting for my token, US go it first, now europe is going to get theirs, nice!
                          sigpic

Comment

• TSI JEDI
                            Civilian
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Forestkuan2
                            Grejo, he can't play SOCOM with us because we are in two different gaming universes. We are in the North American universe, while he is in the European one.
                            You might think i´m in a galaxy far, far away...but i´m not. I sometimes play with guys from the states... but most of the are from the east cost... the time differens is "only" 8 hours then... but if you live in L.A. then there is a problem...
                            It´s 10:40 in the morning here now...and 04:40 in New York and 01:40 in L.A.

Where there is a will there is way

And I only play Xbox360... so I cant play SOCOM...not until it comes to the 360.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Forestkuan2
                              Civilian
                              • Jan 2007

Which will be never (thank heavens)!
                              "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
                              George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍